UARS, suspecting ADHD. TRT uncovered dissatisfaction with my job

Buy Lab Tests Online

hombre

I believe something happened what I was afraid off. After starting TRT I became more and more dissatisfied with my job as time went on. In June I turned 35 and a mid life crisis hit me, I wanna retire, go to a gym, talk to women, but I have enough savings to last only two years without touching retirement.

Also I got fed up with the current field of engineering and started thinking about a career in a more social field of sales engineering. At the same time I just got diagnosed with UARS (sort of like sleep apnea, RDI 16) and I'm going to visit tomorrow a psychiatrist to get evaluated for adult ADHD (outside of work I run on 1% productivity). If I quit my job right now I won't be doing much else at home likely.

Unclear if I have ADHD, a depression, or just side effects of UARS. I have until Tuesday night to tell my boss if I'm quitting or not. Psychiatry appointment is on Wednesday. On Thursday I visit a sleep medicine doc to convince them to give me a CPAP prescription (CPAP is not an insurance covered treatment for UARS).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SilverSurfer

Sounds like you need to get your medical needs taken care of first, then take a 2 week vacation to think about next steps. I wouldn’t quit a job with all of this going on. You have a lot of medical things you need to work thru and you need insurance for that. Spending $1,000 a month for COBRA eats into savings quickly.

hombre

I just read here that someone's ADHD intensified after getting on TRT. And someone else got depression after starting Arimidex. Sounds similar to me in both cases. Just came of Arimidex and HCG after discussing that with Defy.

COBRA I expected would be 800 a month, have to confirm with HR. Things aligned in a bad way: 3 years almost contemplating to quit job / change project, new manager is micromanaging, none in the team likes him, my other colleague just quit last Friday, I tried to change to another project through a higher up but it was taking 4 months. Now i'm at a breaking point, not even wanting to do engineering anymore. Feeling lost. Have enough liquid savings to cruise for a couple years even. I hope TRT is not the reason for my mental state.

fifty

Don’t quit your job until you are fully prepared to and have a follow-on plan. Look into leave of absence or vacation time if you need time to think. Always give yourself more options, not less.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me