Typical hcg dosage in ml?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I expect to be starting Hcg soon after transferring to Defy. I am ordering syringes right now. I use 30g .5" .5cc for T but I am trying to figure out if i will need 1cc syringes for the hcg.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Typically hCG is mixed so that 1,000 IU corresponds to one milliliter. In this case your 0.5 cc syringe would be good for doses up to 500 IU. But you can also make your hCG more concentrated if you want a higher dose to fit in the 0.5 cc syringe. I do prefer dealing with only one kind of syringe.

Gman86

0.5cc syringes is all you’ll need. The recommended max dose to inject at one time is usually 500iu’s. So the max you’ll ever need is a 0.5cc syringe.

Tremonti22

I recently jumped on HCG (500 iu) twice weekly and have never felt better. Complete game changer for me. No longer any foggy headed feeling. I use an insulin syringe, super easy don’t feel a thing

BillyJ03z

Is there a preferred type of HCG? I have read threads on here where some members swear that a certain brand of HCG was a game changer and some other brands not so much... any truth to that?

BillyJ03z

I recently jumped on HCG (500 iu) twice weekly and have never felt better. Complete game changer for me. No longer any foggy headed feeling. I use an insulin syringe, super easy don’t feel a thing

Bro, before you added the HCG, did you have hypo type feeling.. like low energy, brain fog, sleep issues, etc...?

Bosscwx

THIS
Typically hCG is mixed so that 1,000 IU corresponds to one milliliter. In this case your 0.5 cc syringe would be good for doses up to 500 IU. But you can also make your hCG more concentrated if you want a higher dose to fit in the 0.5 cc syringe. I do prefer dealing with only one kind of syringe.

Tremonti22

Bro, before you added the HCG, did you have hypo type feeling.. like low energy, brain fog, sleep issues, etc...?
Yup exactly that all went away on the HCG, however I have been on it 3 weeks now and am having significant breast pain on my right side and am going to have to stop. It’s caused my E2 to skyrocket

BillyJ03z

I've tried HCG (via compound pharmacy) and it did nothing for me (5 weeks at 300iu x 3/wk)... I am considering trying HCG from CVS and seeing if that makes a difference.. I had received my HCG already reconstituted from the compounding pharmacy and who knows if anything happened to it before I recieved it... smdh

Gman86

I’m also going to be switching to the 0.5cc syringes. I’ll never need more than 0.5cc for my test dose or HCG. Plus 500iu’s of HCG is the max recommended dose to inject at one time.

BillyJ03z

I just picked up Pregnyl (got script from my Doc).... Im starting at 300iu x 3/wk... (900 total)... started yesterday... Ill see if I respond to Pregnyl because the compound pharmacy HCG I was on for almost 2 months did nothing for me... felt nothing, no cognitive, sexual, energy, no testicle improvement....

Gman86

I just picked up Pregnyl (got script from my Doc).... Im starting at 300iu x 3/wk... (900 total)... started yesterday... Ill see if I respond to Pregnyl because the compound pharmacy HCG I was on for almost 2 months did nothing for me... felt nothing, no cognitive, sexual, energy, no testicle improvement....

Ya definitely let us know. Compounding HCG appears to do nothing for me as well.

How the hell did you get Pregnyl?? Defy told me that they have not been able to order it for anyone for a while now.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Any drug, not just HCG, has to be formulated to exact FDA guidelines for the said drug regardless if it comes from a compounding or commercial pharmacy. There is no such thing as one being weaker or the other being stronger...if that were the case the pharmacy would be shut down right quick. There me be 1% to 2% variability between batches but nothing anyone would notice. Drugs need to be almost exact no matter where they are formulated.

Gman86

Any drug, not just HCG, has to be formulated to exact FDA guidelines for the said drug regardless if it comes from a compounding or commercial pharmacy. There is no such thing as one being weaker or the other being stronger...if that were the case the pharmacy would be shut down right quick. There me be 1% to 2% variability between batches but nothing anyone would notice. Drugs need to be almost exact no matter where they are formulated.

You’re without a doubt right. Which is why I can’t understand why pregnyl almost doubled my DHEA, from 400 to almost 800, my testicles were 2-3x the size they are now on Empower’s HCG, ejaculate volume was larger, penis hung better flaccid, and it added a ton to my total testosterone level on lab work. I’m on Empower’s HCG now, same dose as while on pregnyl, and get none of those benefits. It’s like injecting water.

I’ve been doing a bunch of research on Natural Desiccated Thyroid medication recently, and it is insane how differently people react to different brands, even though the active ingredients are identical. In regards to NDT, it apparently comes down to the inactive ingredients that are put into the medication.

I’ve wondered if this could possibly be the case with other medications, such as HCG for example. I have to check Empower’s box when I get home, but I’m pretty sure it’s basically just lyophilized HCG, and then you reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. Pregnyl, on the other hand, has quite a few inactive ingredients. From the research I’ve done, they seem to mostly be put in there to extend shelf life. What do you think? Any chance you think this could be part of the reason why people react differently to different brands?

Attachments

• 2981C27C-4783-4ADD-96BB-FF567C667C6E.jpeg
    2981C27C-4783-4ADD-96BB-FF567C667C6E.jpeg
    413.6 KB · Views: 118
  • D645597C-9ABA-4CF0-8D7A-E22F7DEF4B55.png
    D645597C-9ABA-4CF0-8D7A-E22F7DEF4B55.png
    3 MB · Views: 128

Gman86

The only other thing I can think of is the fact that the FDA allows generic medications to be 20% underdosed, compared to its name brand counterparts, and 25% overdosed. But not sure if this applies. I don’t think HCG from a compounding pharmacy is considered generic. I could be wrong though.

BillyJ03z

All I know is that I was on Anzao Pharmacy HCG for almost 2 months and I felt nothing.. saw no improvement in testicle size, no improvement in orgasm/ejaculate volume, no improvement in brain fog/energy, etc.... Im hoping Pregnyl gives me some kind of improvement...

BillyJ03z

I agree with what you are saying in Theory.... but who knows where the compound pharmacies are getting their raws (generics) from... I understand there are standards to amounts that a product must have but there are no quality assurances... It's liken it to OEM car parts to aftermarket car parts... all the specs are the same but most of the time the quality isn't there... jmho

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me