Two Birds with One Stone: Regular Use of PDE5 Inhibitors for Treating Male Patients with ED and CVD

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Abstract
Patients with cardiovascular disease (CVD) frequently have erectile dysfunction (ED) because the two conditions have similar risk factors and potential mechanisms. The therapeutic effect of CVD is strongly dependent upon long-term management of the condition. Patients with CVD tend to have poor medication compliance, and the coexistence of ED often discourages patients with CVD from continuing their long-term CVD management, thus worsening CVD treatment compliance. The two major reasons for poor compliance are that (i) the adverse effects of cardiovascular medications on erectile function drive people to reduce the prescribed dosage or even stop taking the medications to obtain satisfactory sexual arousal and (ii) a worsening mental state due to ED reduces medication compliance. The regular administration of phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors (PDE5is) guarantees that the prescribed medication dosages are easy to comply with and that they improve the mental status of patients by enhancing their erectile function, resulting in improved long-term management of CVD through medication compliance. PDE5is themselves also play a role in reducing cardiovascular events and improving the prognosis. We recommend prescribing PDE5is for ED and suggest that PDE5i administration is a promising strategy to improve the long-term management of patients with both ED and CVD.

Attachments

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale