Turmeric Lowering DHT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr MJ

I hope this is the correct forum for this question. I have been trying to find out if there is any information/studies done on the effects of taking turmeric and it possibly lowering/altering your DHT levels? I just started some and I do not want it messing up my TRT that I have been stable on for the past 18 years. Thanks Mr MJ

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I hope this is the correct forum for this question. I have been trying to find out if there is any information/studies done on the effects of taking turmeric and it possibly lowering/altering your DHT levels? I just started some and I do not want it messing up my TRT that I have been stable on for the past 18 years. Thanks Mr MJ
Is this true in men?

Turmeric is a popular spice used in cooking and as a supplement. It contains curcumin, which has been shown to block DHT in preclinical studies.

MDavidW76

All I know is that my coworkers from India has some really awesome hair and they eat a ton of that stuff in their foods. I’ve been putting a few Tumeric, Ginger, and Black Pepper tea bags in with my regular tea bags each day. Nothing too exciting to report on it though.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me