TT: fine - Free T: Really low still on TRT...please help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

leeault

Been on TRT for 2 months now. My TT midrange now but my free testosterone is still off the charts (low) so I'm not benefitting at all.
Where do I go now!!!? 🙏🏻

UK BLOODS
-------------

TT 18 nmol/L
E2
60 pmol/L (we dont have a sensitive test in UK!!!) Ref= 30-155
SHBG 40 REF = 18-54
Albumin is just of the scale for ref range (high)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Will your doctor increase your T dose, or are you stuck where you are? Going from mid-range to close to the top of the range should increase your Free T levels.

Sean Mosher

2 months is still pretty early on. I was in a similar boat as you are when I first started TRT. I'd give it more time and make adjustments as needed with your doctor. I would think increasing your dose at this point would help as well (no need to take it off the charts though).

As long as you're SHBG is ~40 you're going to be stuck there, only solution I know of is as others have said, you'r T dose and thus your Total T is going to have to increase if you want a rise in Free T

James

Maybe higher shbg isn't as great as us low shbg guys think it is. As stated, increasing that dose should do the trick to increase the free t number.

versus low SHBG, a higher SHBG number usually means you can do well on E3.5D if not once per week injections but as noted you typically need one to two big shots versus the small more frequent shots for low SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me