TSH levels while medicated went from 3.2 to .088 with just a 12 mcg increase?

Buy Lab Tests Online

hamplition

So before this test I have been ramping up my synthroid dose and my TSH wasn't really getting below 3. The last dose was 100 mcg and I got tested at my endo making my TSH 3.2, t3 and t4 levels were fine. He increased me to just 112 mcg and i would come back in 3 months. I recently got off omeprezole which i know may help out my synthroid absorb a little better. The other day, 1 month before im due in for my endo app., I took a general welness test from my normal doctor. I took bloods a little differently then i normally do for my endo. Usually i wake up early and get blood drawn, then take my synthroid dose after. This time, i woke up and took my synthroid dose, waited like 4, 5 hours then took my blood test. My TSH was a .088. I just don't understand how my tsh can go from 3.2 down that low with just me coming off omeprezole and and increasing my dose by 12 mcg. Should I wait and retest with my endo next month, or is this level too dangerous and go back down to 100mcg that i still have some left of and let my doctor know. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching