Trying TRT again, everything perfect on cream except libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

FLguy123

After being off TRT for close to a year and trying enclomiphene and clomid a few times, I have decided to try TRT again.

On either therapy I had poor energy and low libido, lost most of my muscle, etc.

I started using the cream about 7 weeks ago from Med quest, applied daily to my inner biceps. Dosage has been .7 grams once a day which gives me amazing energy, perfect mood, better gym results, just poor libido. Added in HCG a couple weeks ago at 500iu twice a week and hasn’t helped yet. Bloods yesterday and will post once I get them. This is honestly the best overall I’ve felt just that missing libido piece is so terrible.

On injections I tried basically all protocols and could never sustain a sweet spot of all things mentioned above for longer than a couple weeks before other sides started to show.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
After being off TRT for close to a year and trying enclomiphene and clomid a few times, I have decided to try TRT again.

On either therapy I had poor energy and low libido, lost most of my muscle, etc.

I started using the cream about 7 weeks ago from Med quest, applied daily to my inner biceps. Dosage has been .7 grams once a day which gives me amazing energy, perfect mood, better gym results, just poor libido. Added in HCG a couple weeks ago at 500iu twice a week and hasn’t helped yet. Bloods yesterday and will post once I get them. This is honestly the best overall I’ve felt just that missing libido piece is so terrible.

On injections I tried basically all protocols and could never sustain a sweet spot of all things mentioned above for longer than a couple weeks before other sides started to show.
How was your libido off of TRT?

FLguy123

I did try scrotal application a little over a year ago for a month or so, same story not great libido and got lightheaded quite often. I'll have to go back and find my labs on my levels then but my goal was always to dose and have my levels around 800.

I did androgel on and off for around 9 years and usually had pretty good results. I would typically hop off due to insurance changes or if I felt my body needed a month or two to reset. I tried it again a couple years ago and didn't get the same results.

I definitely had honeymoon on injections for a year or so, but assuming like everyone else a combo of desensitization and accumulating sides led me to try other avenues. Started at the standard 100 mg cyp and 500-1000 iu hcg per week, broken into twice weekly. One of my suspicions is the carrier oil was giving me some grief. I started with compounded T Cyp in grapeseed oil, and switched to pharma T Cyp in cottonseed oil. My joints were so bad at the end despite my labs looking great.

Going to give the cream and HCG a few more weeks I think and possibly try Enanthate in a different carrier oil after if no change.

Off TRT, my libido wasn't great, but if I didn't ejaculate for a few days it would at least be reasonable although low. Another thing that I lost and never got back was the sensitivity that comes with the libido. The way I would describe is that overwhelming feeling of needing to release, where once you get aroused you HAVE to release. Off TRT and now I can get stimulated, get hard, and then stop and be perfectly fine and go about my day if that makes sense.

DorianGray

I've been off TRT over a year now. My libido is better now than when I was on cream or injection cypionate. I've been on and off TRT two or three times over the years and the effect was the same despite achieving optimized levels of parameters-lower libido, decreased penis sensitivity. I got on it because of expected erection quality and libido effects. But I got none of that but even less. The only positive benefit I got was increased strength which I really liked, but it caused increase in body hair and loss of hair on top of my head. And mild but annoying mental effect like your mind not being in sync with body (hard to describe really). Now off, body hair diminished and what little hair I did have on my head came back. It's great having enjoyable sensitivity downstairs now. EQ improved noticeably also but I attribute that to vascular support supplements and exercises. I may consider injections again for strength but perhaps not long term. Oh, I didn't like the testicular shrinkage when I got on it the first time but the other times I learned of HCG, which solved that problem. Without HCG, I wouldn't tolerate "small ball" effect of TRT.

Mastodont

I have been off trt for a few months, supplementing with pregnenolone as on trt it tanked, have had overall better libido, but i can feel the testosterone is very low, lethargic and no interest in seeking sex, barely managing work. The pull is strong to start again with a new low dose sustanon protocol, balls are shrinked and high even without exogenous T :D

Fortunate

like your mind not being in sync with body
This is actually a really great observation. I had a similar feeling in the past on TRT and had a similar struggle trying to describe it even to myself. It prompted me to read up on dissociative disorder, cause that’s what it felt like.

Dicky

I did try scrotal application a little over a year ago for a month or so, same story not great libido and got lightheaded quite often. I'll have to go back and find my labs on my levels then but my goal was always to dose and have my levels around 800.

I did androgel on and off for around 9 years and usually had pretty good results. I would typically hop off due to insurance changes or if I felt my body needed a month or two to reset. I tried it again a couple years ago and didn't get the same results.

I definitely had honeymoon on injections for a year or so, but assuming like everyone else a combo of desensitization and accumulating sides led me to try other avenues. Started at the standard 100 mg cyp and 500-1000 iu hcg per week, broken into twice weekly. One of my suspicions is the carrier oil was giving me some grief. I started with compounded T Cyp in grapeseed oil, and switched to pharma T Cyp in cottonseed oil. My joints were so bad at the end despite my labs looking great.

Going to give the cream and HCG a few more weeks I think and possibly try Enanthate in a different carrier oil after if no change.

Off TRT, my libido wasn't great, but if I didn't ejaculate for a few days it would at least be reasonable although low. Another thing that I lost and never got back was the sensitivity that comes with the libido. The way I would describe is that overwhelming feeling of needing to release, where once you get aroused you HAVE to release. Off TRT and now I can get stimulated, get hard, and then stop and be perfectly fine and go about my day if that makes sense.
Have you messed around with different dosages? @sh1973 just discovered that he needs an ultralow dose of 52mg-60mg/week after years of trial and error. This is a dose that almost no one would initially recommend, yet it works great for him.

I can also vouch for trying all sorts of different dosing schemes. I have tried high and low doses before landing on the one that seems to fit me best. My optimum dose turned out to be less than I would have expected as well. Especially considering I have pretty high SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me