Trying to Regain Fertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

odinson

So I've used AAS for 5 yrs now, and am completely shutdown. For 6 months I've been off, and cruising at 300mg of Test weekly with 1mg exemestane daily, and feel great.

Wife and I want to have another child....so obviously need to regain fertility. I haven't tested myself, but she hasn't had a goalie in 3 or 4 years so its safe to say its me. FSH and HMG are quite expensive and at any rate require a prescription, which causes them to be unavailable to me.

I have a few questions if some of you could be so kind as to answer.

1. Does a HCG + clomid/tamoxifen protocol have general success in restoring spermatogenisis, and if so, at what amounts and frequency?

2. Can I even substitute tamoxifen for clomiphene? If not, why not?

3. Can I remain on my current protocol of 300mg Test and 1mg exemestane daily during this protocol?

Thanks in advance for any all help.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
So I've used AAS for 5 yrs now, and am completely shutdown. For 6 months I've been off, and cruising at 300mg of Test weekly with 1mg exemestane daily, and feel great.

Wife and I want to have another child....so obviously need to regain fertility. I haven't tested myself, but she hasn't had a goalie in 3 or 4 years so its safe to say its me. FSH and HMG are quite expensive and at any rate require a prescription for them. I have a few questions if some of you could be so kind as to answer.

1. Does a HCG + clomid/tamoxifen protocol have general success in restoring spermatogenisis, and if so, at what amounts and frequency?

2. Can I even substitute tamoxifen for clomiphene? If not, why not?

3. Can I remain on my current protocol of 300mg Test and 1mg exemestane daily during this protocol?

Thanks in advance for any all help.
Here you go, everything you need to know to get fertile.

Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG

odinson

That's a good thread, but doesn't address any of my specific questions. FSH and HMG aren't options for me.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
If you're going to use clomid. It seems that the best protocol is 12.5 mg daily or every other day. And yes you do have to be off Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me