Trying to educate my doctor on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Attaboybigen75

Good Evening, I just wanted to Introduce myself Attaboybigen75 i am 28yo, unfortunately My doctor and I are not seeing Eye to eye. However i believe that given time I can work with the treatment or find someone else unfortunately a Defy medical or testosterone are out of the question. My Total Test is 168 unfortunately she did not check free test or Estrogen levels and she stated that the range was 300 and high of 750 NOT 1100 now i am sure that estrogen is high as my test is so low. She wanted to give me 400 mg test in one shot and check me in a month or so. i highly objected and agreed to to .25ml of 200mg Testosterone Cypionate twice a week. after all my research and reading I personally think this is not enough. I am looking for an endocrinologist, or Urologists that will work with me but to no avail and as she is kinda working with me im tempted to ride it a little while longer thanks.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

50 mg of Test Cyp twice a week is a good starting point. Certainly miles better than 400mg once a month - WTF? Can you do your own bloodwork at Discounted labs since she doesn't seem to see the need?

Attaboybigen75

I was considering it She is pulling labs again in a month i think she'll see my need to get another round or two added. I will look into other labs around here to do my blood work and my try and press the issue a little more i plan on trying to get a little more knowledgeable because all i went in there with was " well after my reaserch" I am interested in Mr. Campbell and Mr. Vergal's book to help her along if i can at all i am her youngest Test patient. she did pull other labs but nothing came back out of line. She just didn't pull Estrogen, Lh and FSH, thyroid, PSA and all came back fine.

Attaboybigen75

Like i said I'll continue to Press the issue But thats the only one i dont seem to have isn't there a list hear of what we need in all TRT labs? if i can find out what the are ill post what i have if needed until then its a Doctor issue first and money Issue 2nd Ill talk to a few nurse friends and see if they can get me a local joint to work them over. Thanks for the info keep it comeing

CoastWatcher

Like i said I'll continue to Press the issue But thats the only one i dont seem to have isn't there a list hear of what we need in all TRT labs? if i can find out what the are ill post what i have if needed until then its a Doctor issue first and money Issue 2nd Ill talk to a few nurse friends and see if they can get me a local joint to work them over. Thanks for the info keep it comeing

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-and-During-Testosterone-Replacement-Therapy

There are many sticky posts here that are worth your time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me