Trt?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Heaton77

Hello, if been suffering low t symptoms for a while now,so I got bloods done, in the uk my last test testosterone 12.6 which is low! my lh was 6.1 which is high ! range 1.7- 8.6 ..SHGB 42. which is high? range 16-55 should I consider try with these no s? Thanks.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Welcome to ExcelMale. Can you give us more information about yourself. Age is important to know the right treatment, also do you want to remain fertile. If you have a largest set of labs you can also post them.

Heaton77

Yes sure, im age 41 . Oestradial 142 range 41-159 free testosterone was 0.362 range 0.2-0.62 anything else you need just ask? Head been having symptoms of low mood motivation, absolute fatigue , energy anxiety etc been offered try but just wanted advice on what you guys would do as I'm trying to learn about the nos and what they mean thanks ..

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt my LH was 14, so I know I'm definitely primary. Because of your age 41, I probably would consider going on testosterone and HCG together. But if you're still planning on having children you probably be better off trying Clomid.

Heaton77

No I think I'm done children wise Vince,I hope lol, so you wouldn't think it mad for me to go the trt route with my no,s and my symptoms????, I have been put on trt plus hcg, however I had one injection of sustanon and 2 of hcg but was thinking of stopping as I suppose I'm scared of being on this for rest of my life, so just looking for opinions really, thanks for sharing yours....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me