Trt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Regarding trt you are on a replacement dose to achieve normal physiological levels whether mid/normal to high/normal depending on where one achieves relief of low t symptoms and overall improvement in well being. Testosterone at healthy levels should enhance mood in a positive way not make one aggressive. When ones levels get into supra-physiological levels there could be an increase in aggression but overall I would say it mainly comes down to ones natural disposition- if you are short tempered/hot headed excess test levels may enhance those traits as every individuals threshold is different.

CoastWatcher

Regarding trt you are on a replacement dose to achieve normal physiological levels whether mid/normal to high/normal depending on where one achieves relief of low t symptoms and overall improvement in well being. Testosterone at healthy levels should enhance mood in a positive way not make one aggressive. When ones levels get into supra-physiological levels there could be an increase in aggression but overall I would say it mainly comes down to ones natural disposition- if you are short tempered/hot headed excess test levels may enhance those traits as every individuals threshold is different.

This seems to capture the essence of the situation well.

TestBoss

Ok thanks guys. Yeah I have always been quick to anger. After being messed with a few too many times in high school. My peak after 2-3 days was 1250. I go back in a few weeks for another blood test. I also feel more heaviness in my chest near my aerola not from breathing but like my chest has more fluid in it or something. Anyone else experience this? I have had gyno surgery a year ago just don't want it coming back. Thanks

Hi guys - I was curious if TRT makes you guys want to fight people?

Well, it's listed as a known side effect on my vial, it says "must have boxing gym membership in order to take this medication".

I'm joking, no it doesn't make you want to fight people, if it does, that's because you want to fight people and now have an excuse to blame it on. IF anything, getting back into decent levels of testosterone should make you more relaxed and at ease, less edgey.

CoastWatcher

Ok thanks guys. Yeah I have always been quick to anger. After being messed with a few too many times in high school. My peak after 2-3 days was 1250. I go back in a few weeks for another blood test. I also feel more heaviness in my chest near my aerola not from breathing but like my chest has more fluid in it or something. Anyone else experience this? I have had gyno surgery a year ago just don't want it coming back. Thanks

Your levels may well be high. Perhaps you should consider a thorough evaluation of your protocol. I'm not pre-judging the outcome, but you're clearly not comfortable and that isn't in your best interests.

TestBoss

Ok I will. What are some of the peak levels you guys have? Nelson said in his chart that if they are over 1500 then you need to lower dose.

CoastWatcher

Ok I will. What are some of the peak levels you guys have? Nelson said in his chart that if they are over 1500 then you need to lower dose.

While I have measured my peak on three occasions, for purposes of understanding testosterone clearance, we typically measure at trough. Do you have those values? What are the details of your protocol?

TestBoss

Yeah slow drivers drive me insane.

Do you guys feel more fullness in your chest area though like I talked about above? I'm on low dose anastrazole 3 times a week.

Sean Mosher

Only time I've ever had a shorter than usual fuse/anger issues on TRT was when estradiol had crept up too high.
Low dose Anastrozole resolved that very quickly for me and I went back to normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me