TRT with Omnadren 250mg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Greetings fellow members of the forum. I'm about to start TRT with Omnadren 250mg. So i wanted to shoot up couple of questions. Without further ado : Is 250mg of Omnadren per week considered as TRT or a cycle dose. As far as i've been reading on internet some people say, it is like a "mini cycle" dose. Can TRT, ( and especially TRT of 250mg omnadren per week ) affect hair loss if we are genetically predisposed, my father however haven't lost his hair. He is 48y old. However his hairline isn't one of the best but it's fair enough if i can describe it like this. My Grandfather from my mother's side lost his hair durning his 30s. And my final question, again i've heard some people say that taking Tamoxifen durning TRT or cycle can prevent testicles from losing their function. Therefore should be healthier ? If so, what would the dosage of tamoxifen be? and in general how should tamoxifen be used. Sorry if asked naive questions, but i wanted to hear what you guys think, cause i've waited way too much time before making this decision. It's time for me to change my life, and pick up a direction that would lead me in better times (hope so). Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching