TRT with insomnia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

I have been on TRT for two years now. !00mg/week. Low SHBG 18-22. I am on low dose of Anastrozole .25mg/week say day I take Test cypionate.

But I suffer from insomnia, never measured my growth hormone other than IGF-1 which was in normal range. I am not diabetic. I have great energy but I get hard time to fall in sleep. I take low dose Zolpidem for sleep, but not happy taking sleeping pill. I have tried so far GABA, melatonin plus whatever available over the counter. Nothing works for my insomnia.

Normal blood pressure with little elevated heart rate like 90-100 normally. I am not in stress either. Tried DHEA 50mg at night with no success.

I was wondering if someone has any experience taking low dose growth hormone with insomnia success. Does

growth hormone usually gives anyone good night sleep?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ivkonst2017

Ive heard a lot of people get sleep issues from anastrozole and this is the least this drug can cause. I suggest you find a way to remove it completely, usually people who experience issues with estrogen are having liver issues. Also dont rely on the estrogen blood tests to give you correct representation of what happens with the estrogen.

Also if you take all your testosterone once per week.you gotta try splitting that in two at least.

ivkonst2017

I've battled a lot of issues with sleep for the last ten years. Ive got stress and shift work induced insomnia 10 years ago, then I have fixed it but my sleep was never the same after that. Now most of the time I sleep well, but Ive got periods when I wake up several times during the night, different thougts attack me then and my sleep at the end of the night is not enough. But now it happens rarely.

dimitrybernic

I have been suffering from insomnia for a very long time to put myself in your place. Of course, I didn't take hormones, so I can't advise you something for this particular case. When I went to the doctor with this problem, I was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, and he prescribed me sedatives. They didn't help me much, but I went to therapy with a psychologist, who has already helped me a lot. I started using some memories from my childhood to calm down. When I'm nervous, I say some quotes from the Bible, which helps me a lot. You can read a few yourself on fherehab.com. I think that everyone should find a way to deal with their psychological problems on their own

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
The Journal of Sleep Research found that 5 mg of melatonin taken five hours before your DLMO can spark your evening melatonin production 1.5 hours earlier. In fact, the study's participants slept significantly earlier, took less time to fall asleep, and felt more refreshed in the morning.

xcpatr922

The Journal of Sleep Research found that 5 mg of melatonin taken five hours before your DLMO can spark your evening melatonin production 1.5 hours earlier. In fact, the study's participants slept significantly earlier, took less time to fall asleep, and felt more refreshed in the morning.

All good suggestion in this article, few comments:
- avoiding late meals, this is very true, especially try to avoid fatty meals for dinner. If I have early dinner and salad only, sleep is more or less the best.
- yea, doc suggested to take melatonin at 6pm for start sleeping at 9pm.
- if you have CPAP, use it. The ramp up time from resmed (first 20mins) make it extremely easy to fall asleep.
- do not think while falling asleep, just enjoy the quiet time and mind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me