TRT while fixing fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tomcurry

I've been using steroids for 22 years (I'm 40). It started with bodybuilding (1000mg test, 600mg deca, 140mg Dbol/week) for a few years, then maintaining size (400-600mg of mostly testosterone/week). For the last 3 years it's been TRT with labs at 200mg/week. I've actually lowered it to 120mg/week and feel fine.

My wife wants to have a kid so I just left the reproductive endocrinologist office. He was great. We're doing labs and a semen analysis. His protocol is 150 of FSH 3x/week and 6500iu of HCG once/week. He agreed to let me split up the HCG to 3x/week. I figured it would provide a smoother testosterone curve and decrease estrogen. He wants to run this for 4 months before I check back in. If I start to fall apart without any testosterone, what do you guys think a safe dose is without compromising results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I've been using steroids for 22 years (I'm 40). It started with bodybuilding (1000mg test, 600mg deca, 140mg Dbol/week) for a few years, then maintaining size (400-600mg of mostly testosterone/week). For the last 3 years it's been TRT with labs at 200mg/week. I've actually lowered it to 120mg/week and feel fine.

My wife wants to have a kid so I just left the reproductive endocrinologist office. He was great. We're doing labs and a semen analysis. His protocol is 150 of FSH 3x/week and 6500iu of HCG once/week. He agreed to let me split up the HCG to 3x/week. I figured it would provide a smoother testosterone curve and decrease estrogen. He wants to run this for 4 months before I check back in. If I start to fall apart without any testosterone, what do you guys think a safe dose is without compromising results?
HCG dosage seems a bit too much (assuming you will be on TRT but even HCG mono seems excessive). 500IU 3x a week with 150IU FSH should be enough. Your HPTA has been shutdown for years looks like it. It might take a while to get your fertility back if successful. Best of luck

tomcurry

Thanks guys. They sent my prescriptions to CVS Caremark and got denied. The FSH was Gonal-f RFF and the HCG was Ovidrel syringes. Insurance rejected the claim noting they don't cover any fertility drugs. It's $28,000 cash. Anyway, I emailed Empower for pricing. I'm hoping my doctor is cool with their products. Besides Empower, any advice on a source for FSH with prescription?

trt reznor

Thanks guys. They sent my prescriptions to CVS Caremark and got denied. The FSH was Gonal-f RFF and the HCG was Ovidrel syringes. Insurance rejected the claim noting they don't cover any fertility drugs. It's $28,000 cash. Anyway, I emailed Empower for pricing. I'm hoping my doctor is cool with their products. Besides Empower, any advice on a source for FSH with prescription?

Haha wowww.

I think the last time I priced those at compounding pharmacies it was around 120 for hCG and 300-500 for FSH. Please let me know what you find. Some guys around here also seem to like Reliable Rx, though I haven’t tried them.

trt reznor

Also, if you read some of those threads posted above, you’ll see there’s been more than a few guys that have gotten their wives pregnant by adding HCG and FSH or HMG without needing to get off their testosterone. I will agree with Healthman that that high of a dose of HCG could be problematic in terms of libido and possible ED. Again, let us know how it goes.

DS3

A good read from Dr. Lipshultz, Low-dose hCG can prevent sterility in men prescribed testosterone Page 2

Strategy for clinicians

To maintain fertility in men with hypogonadism prescribed testosterone, Lipshultz said, clinicians should first insist on a semen analysis before beginning testosterone treatment.

“Patients need to realize that 2% of all men are sterile,” Lipshultz said. “We need to know where the individual is before we introduce testosterone because our endpoint may not be able to be any better than pre-treatment level.”

If the man desires a future pregnancy, the clinician should prescribe hCG concurrent with testosterone therapy, typically at 500 U subcutaneous three times per week or 1,500 U once weekly if the patient wishes only to prevent testicular atrophy. The patient should cycle off of testosterone twice yearly, at a rate of 3,000 U three times per week for 4 weeks, adding 25 mg daily clomiphene therapy during that period, Lipshultz said. However, for men desiring a pregnancy, 3,000 U hCG three times per week should be prescribed in addition to clomiphene therapy. Clinicians should check the patient’s follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) level and conduct a semen analysis after 4 months for men desiring pregnancy; if the FSH level is not sufficiently elevated, the clinician should discontinue clomiphene and instead introduce FSH concurrent with the hCG, he said.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me