TRT Travel Case Recommendations

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm on an every 3.5 day TRT regiment (no HCG) and am looking for a recommendation for a travel case. I don't necessarily need a cooler case for just the Cyp but do like the cases that are more rigid like this. Maybe someone has found a case, not advertised as "insulin," that they've improvised for syringes and supplies?

Another option here

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

I use a leather pencil case from Amazon. I keep at least a full package of syringes, a needle snipper, my test and nandrolone, alcohol swabs in the side zipper pouch, and it's all together. It's not rigid, but I did a 5-day backpacking trip with it and had no issues. It's traveled in suitcases, footlockers, etc., in trains, airplanes, trucks and trailers and nothing has broken. Works for me. pencil case link

Both ideas are great, especially considering the many negative reviews for the individual syringe holders breaking ... the tooth brush holder is really smart/cheap!

I may just combine BOTH ideas!

Vince

Super Moderator
When I travel I just put everything in a plastic sandwich bag. My vial of testosterone, alcohol swabs and syringes. I leave my hcg at home. I bring some electrical tape to cover my old used syringes.

slicktop

When I travel I just put everything in a plastic sandwich bag. My vial of testosterone, alcohol swabs and syringes. I leave my hcg at home. I bring some electrical tape to cover my old used syringes.
That's where the needle snipper is really great. You can throw the syringe away after snipping it, no sharps to deal with!

madman

Super Moderator
That's where the needle snipper is really great. You can throw the syringe away after snipping it, no sharps to deal with!

These are primo (store 1500 needles).

post# 13

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale