TRT (Testosterone Replacement) and COVID-19 Vaccine

Buy Lab Tests Online

pyater

Any insight from the forum on TRT and the COVID-19 Vaccine? I am sure no Studies yet but just wondered on thoughts. There is evidence of T boosting the immune system. Curious about any interaction concerns? None listed on any of the vaccine info sheets.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

lukas_az

all corona vaccines in animal studies ended badly. (animals died after contracting real virus). this vaxx could turn out really deadly over longer time.
on the flip side, cheap theuraputics are available (hydroxychloroquine etc). I know personally personally people who got well very fast after taking H.C. with positive c19.
for a normal person, probably a good dose of vitamin C, monolaurin, NAC, andrographis will kick this in no time.

TorontoTRT

Testosterone lowers immune system which is good for covid. Covid can cause an overstimulated immune response which is what causes problems. Unless you’re in a high risk category you should probably stay away from the vaccine.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It went well but no reaction or side effects. I am actually looking for a reaction like body aches, increased temperature and fatigue. But nothing.
Not a good sign for me. I only have a third of a healthy immune system. I may have to go for a fourth one and then measure my antibodies again.
I am traveling extensively and don’t want to ruin my trips by getting sick. We will see…

It went well but no reaction or side effects. I am actually looking for a reaction like body aches, increased temperature and fatigue. But nothing.
Not a good sign for me. I only have a third of a healthy immune system. I may have to go for a fourth one and then measure my antibodies again.
I am traveling extensively and don’t want to ruin my trips by getting sick. We will see…
So are you thinking since you did not get those common side effects that you may not be protected enough or any?

Did you just do moderna 1 and 2 so far?
I still haven't gotten the vaccine and do not know which to go with.

Thanks for the update!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So are you thinking since you did not get those common side effects that you may not be protected enough or any?

Did you just do moderna 1 and 2 so far?
I still haven't gotten the vaccine and do not know which to go with.

Thanks for the update!

Yes, that is what I think although my antibody test after 4 months of two Modernas was very low, so that confirmed it. I have had one Pfizer booster (no side effects again). My doctor will run another antibody test soon.
I think either Moderna or Pfizer are fine. J&J will most probably not be enough as a single shot.

Possible scenarios

2 Moderna plus 1 Pfizer
2 Pfizers plus 1 Moderna
2 Modernas plus 1 J&J (different mode of action)
2 Pfizers plus 1 J&J

JimBob

Testosterone lowers immune system which is good for covid. Covid can cause an overstimulated immune response which is what causes problems. Unless you’re in a high risk category you should probably stay away from the vaccine.
Can you provide data showing testosterone lowering the immune system? Thanks.

Yes, that is what I think although my antibody test after 4 months of two Modernas was very low, so that confirmed it. I have had one Pfizer booster (no side effects again). My doctor will run another antibody test soon.
I think either Moderna or Pfizer are fine. J&J will most probably not be enough as a single shot.

Possible scenarios

2 Moderna plus 1 Pfizer
2 Pfizers plus 1 Moderna
2 Pfizers plus 1 J&J
Great thanks again, Nelson. I will try to hold off a bit longer.

Is it true Testosterone lowers the immune system? If so would that possibly be beneficial in not getting those extreme responses?

ivkonst2017

Ive seen such data only for bodybuilding levels, on the other hand we know that estrogen increases immune strength. I believe a strong immune system is an advantage if you get covid.

For what's worthy I had the covid last November very easy, just 2 days with a mild temperature. But Ive been reported by people I trust the Delta is a very different and much more dangerous animal that seems more resistant do vaccines. The logic of inectious disease studies points we created that dangerous variant with the mass vaccination in times of pandemic.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Phil Goodman

Additional analyses showed that testosterone reduces levels of certain transcription factors (regulatory proteins) that ordinarily prevent Module 52 genes from “turning on.” In other words, higher testosterone levels result in more Module 52 expression. Several Module 52 genes have known immune-system connections; activation of one of these genes, for example, results in the accelerated differentiation of cells whose job it is to suppress, rather than foster, immune response. These connections make the interactions of the genes with testosterone an intriguing target of further exploration by immunologists, physiologists and drug researchers, Davis said.

But perhaps more intriguing, to many, is this: Why would evolution have designed a hormone that on the one hand enhances classic male secondary sexual characteristics, such as muscle strength, beard growth and risk-taking propensity, and on the other hand wussifies men’s immune systems?

The evolutionary selection pressure for male characteristics ranging from peacocks’ plumage to deer’s antlers to fighter pilots’ heroism is pretty obvious: Females, especially at mating-cycle peaks, prefer males with prodigious testosterone-driven traits.

Davis speculates that high testosterone may provide another, less obvious evolutionary advantage. “Ask yourself which sex is more likely to clash violently with, and do grievous bodily harm to, others of their own sex,” he said. Men are prone to suffer wounds from their competitive encounters, not to mention from their traditional roles in hunting, defending kin and hauling things around, increasing their infection risk.

While it’s good to have a decent immune response to pathogens, an overreaction to them — as occurs in highly virulent influenza strains, SARS, dengue and many other diseases — can be more damaging than the pathogen itself. Women, with their robust immune responses, are twice as susceptible as men to death from the systemic inflammatory overdrive called sepsis. So perhaps, Davis suggests, having a somewhat weakened (but not too weak) immune system can prove more lifesaving than life-threatening for a dominant male in the prime of life.

bfoley

Possible scenarios

2 Moderna plus 1 Pfizer
2 Pfizers plus 1 Moderna
2 Pfizers plus 1 J&J
Nelson, did you have another antibody test done ? And, if so, what were the results ?

Brian

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have had two Moderna and two Pfizer. I am immune compromised (only have 275 CD4 cells compared to a normal of 500-1100 cells/mL).

After 4 shots I was able to reach 900 in the antibody scale (after my first two modernas it was only 95)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me