TRT testicular atrophy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ricky V

Hi, im 24 and was type 2 hypogonadal. Had a inexperienced Dr, currently in South America so low on options. Got told I would be infertile if I continued on trt 125mg / week. The testicular atrophy has started to worry me due to one Dr.'s comments on my risk on fertility. Further listening to his points came to the conclusion he was full of S.... but regardless looked for some Hcg to attempt to recover testicle size. Been 2 weeks on 400-500UI twice a week haven't noticed any real testicle size changes, have increased libido and other testosterone correlated effects. Wondering if their is any actual risk to being able to regain my testicular size, they are smaller for sure oddly one more than the other. I started treatment on february so currently on 4-5 month in, was planning to come off end of year until everything goes back to my old normal and if everything goes smoothly planning on going back on Trt. Any comments or questions please feel more than welcome to send.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ricky V

Longer you're on trt, the harder it will be to become fertile again. You could get your semen checked now, to see if you are fertile?
Yeah I am planning on getting it checked soon, this is what I don’t understand. People after decades of being on Trt come off, blast some hcg to restart their semen production and regain their fertility just fine. Can you elaborate more on the time on trt equating to difficulty in regaining fertility, I want to know more, ty.

Ricky V

That could take a minimum of 6-12 months, are you sure you want to crash your hormones for the better part of year for simple curiosity
Minimum 6 months? Maybe without a PCT, but mean time for recovery of spermatogenesis with HCG has a mean time of 3 months, sometimes less or more. And I believe having my fertility in check before going longer term is pretty important, for me. I have been on low T before, it sucks but it’s worth, to me, having this doubt extinguished. If everything goes well I’ll probably store some loads just for safety, but yeah.

Ricky V

Minimum 6 months? Maybe without a PCT, but mean time for recovery of spermatogenesis with HCG has a mean time of 3 months, sometimes less or more. And I believe having my fertility in check before going longer term is pretty important, for me. I have been on low T before, it sucks but it’s worth, to me, having this doubt extinguished. If everything goes well I’ll probably store some loads just for safety, but yeah.
Btw I am referencing a study of recovery of spermatogenesis with hcg after discontinuation of trt.

Smokin Joe

Ricky
I stop and start at least twice a year to let my nuts recover.
I can't use hcg due to severe anxiety. Tried it more than once at different doses-down to 5 i.u.
Recently I used a quality Cistanche to help restart.
When my bloodwork came back my lh was over 10.
Now I say all that but to let you know I had a vasectomy years ago so no sperm to count.
Anything is worth a try if its important to you and you do your homework on it.
I wish u the best.
S.J.

Systemlord

To clear your doubt you could just start HCG and FSH and answer it that way without stopping TRT.

JayD

Ricky
I can't use hcg due to severe anxiety. Tried it more than once at different doses-down to 5 i.u.
Now I say all that but to let you know I had a vasectomy years ago so no sperm to count.
I wish u the best.
S.J.
Hi S.J' are you able to share a link with the Cistanche you purchased. Thanks

Ricky V

Ricky
I wish u the best.
S.J.
Yeah thanks for the info, I have got to learn all about the plant based boosters. Those are definitely the final frontier… although I am wondering how you apply 5 i.u that sounds very difficult, must be subcutaneous too correct?

Ricky V

To clear your doubt you could just start HCG and FSH and answer it that way without stopping TRT.
Yeah it’s a good idea but I would like to fertilize or store loads while I have nothing running through my body that’s not natural and I’ve been trying to find studies with FSH in it, can you pass any if you got?

Ricky V

Yes it is a very small amount subject.
I've tried hcg from 250 down to 5.
No good for me.
Predisposition to anxiety I guess.
It has gave me acne, I got no acne before but I am still correcting other variables and seeing if that’s whats causing me acne or the HCG because it has gone down and it isn’t much, I’ve only been on HcG around 3 weeks so far with 500 2x week

madman

Super Moderator
Hi, im 24 and was type 2 hypogonadal. Had a inexperienced Dr, currently in South America so low on options. Got told I would be infertile if I continued on trt 125mg / week. The testicular atrophy has started to worry me due to one Dr.'s comments on my risk on fertility. Further listening to his points came to the conclusion he was full of S.... but regardless looked for some Hcg to attempt to recover testicle size. Been 2 weeks on 400-500UI twice a week haven't noticed any real testicle size changes, have increased libido and other testosterone correlated effects. Wondering if their is any actual risk to being able to regain my testicular size, they are smaller for sure oddly one more than the other. I started treatment on february so currently on 4-5 month in, was planning to come off end of year until everything goes back to my old normal and if everything goes smoothly planning on going back on Trt. Any comments or questions please feel more than welcome to send.

You should have looked into this deeper and had a thorough evaluation before jumping on anything.

Any man that plans on using exogenous testosterone and is interested in preserving/maintaining fertility should have a baseline semen analysis done.

Many men on trt can preserve/maintain fertility let alone prevent/minimize testicular atrophy with the addition of hCG.

*Sensibly, all men wishing to preserve fertility while on TTh should obtain a baseline SA. During the initial consultation, it is also important to identify the patient’s goals with regard to the timing of the pregnancy (Table 1).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me