TRT Since 2013 - Feeling Worse Than Ever

Buy Lab Tests Online

rkultra1

Hey guys,

I'll be brief, just looking for some feedback.

Been on TRT since 2013 due to a testicular injury suffered in the gym. T never recovered past 300 total after surgery, so here I am. First doc was the urologist, 200mg IM every 2 weeks. Felt amazing for like 3 months and then the rollercoaster became too much. Fast forward, a lot.. Signed up with Defy in like 2017/18 and worked with them to develop a good regiment. Turns out, My SHBG is lower, around 22, so more frequent doses (.33units MWF) were needed and this helped a lot. Also, I over-respond to AI, so went to 0.05mg adex once a week. DHEA was on the low end, so suggested I supplement 10mg before bed.

Ok. So I got lazy.

I got to the point that I quit HCG because I only have two stockpiled vials left, quit the DHEA, and was not really paying attention to the T scheduled and just knowing I was injecting 200/mg a week at kind of random intervals. All in all, I wasn't doing too terribly bad like this.

I decide to dial it back in a couple weeks back. Everything described above I have been doing to the letter, except my DHEA tabs are 25mg so I cut them in half and take 12.5.

I'm feeling pretty miserable. I've been sleeping better but have brain fog, motivation is trash, libido is crashed which has been historically insanely high, haven't had a spontaneous erection in a couple weeks and they're weak when forced, having some odd joint pain, and I'm just wondering WTF is going on here? I've been around long enough to know that this is kind of how I feel when E2 gets up into the high 40s, but arimidex crashes me down like 15 points if I over do it.

I'm due for labs, just need to make the hour drive over there, and due for a follow up that I've already paid for. My schedule is messy so I'll get it it all when I can. Just wanted to see what you guys might think.

Regards,

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

Lot to unpack, but one thing you can try it right off the bat is stopping DHEA. I have noticed a lot of the symptoms you described such as brain fog that were caused solely by DHEA.

Fortunate

Hey guys,

I'll be brief, just looking for some feedback.

Been on TRT since 2013 due to a testicular injury suffered in the gym. T never recovered past 300 total after surgery, so here I am. First doc was the urologist, 200mg IM every 2 weeks. Felt amazing for like 3 months and then the rollercoaster became too much. Fast forward, a lot.. Signed up with Defy in like 2017/18 and worked with them to develop a good regiment. Turns out, My SHBG is lower, around 22, so more frequent doses (.33units MWF) were needed and this helped a lot. Also, I over-respond to AI, so went to 0.05mg adex once a week. DHEA was on the low end, so suggested I supplement 10mg before bed.

Ok. So I got lazy.

I got to the point that I quit HCG because I only have two stockpiled vials left, quit the DHEA, and was not really paying attention to the T scheduled and just knowing I was injecting 200/mg a week at kind of random intervals. All in all, I wasn't doing too terribly bad like this.

I decide to dial it back in a couple weeks back. Everything described above I have been doing to the letter, except my DHEA tabs are 25mg so I cut them in half and take 12.5.

I'm feeling pretty miserable. I've been sleeping better but have brain fog, motivation is trash, libido is crashed which has been historically insanely high, haven't had a spontaneous erection in a couple weeks and they're weak when forced, having some odd joint pain, and I'm just wondering WTF is going on here? I've been around long enough to know that this is kind of how I feel when E2 gets up into the high 40s, but arimidex crashes me down like 15 points if I over do it.

I'm due for labs, just need to make the hour drive over there, and due for a follow up that I've already paid for. My schedule is messy so I'll get it it all when I can. Just wanted to see what you guys might think.

Regards,
Also, please post recent labs if you have them, along with context (peak vs. trough, protocol prior to labs, etc).

Vince

Super Moderator
I would just inject 50 mg of testosterone and whatever dose of HCG you're using twice a week. Inject both testosterone and HCG on the same day and time.. And see how you feel after 12 weeks. For the time being I would skip the AI and DHEA.

t_spacemonkey

i'd dump the AI. my e2 is like 60 and i do feel great. since i stopped HCG (made me anxious), i started using progesterone cream for woman, 2x a day. libido is up! sleep is good

Simbarn

I would just inject 50 mg of testosterone and whatever dose of HCG you're using twice a week. Inject both testosterone and HCG on the same day and time.. And see how you feel after 12 weeks. For the time being I would skip the AI and DHEA.
I can see what Vince is suggesting here and I agree. If you are on 200mg per week as it reads in your post, and you need an AI, it is a good sign you are on too much T. Plus you have added in hCG, which will be creating more! I think some guys can get away with taking high doses of T for some time, but the ill-effects of this eventually catch up with them.
Try and keep things as simple as possible. make one change at a time and wait, as adding in all the drugs you have done at once makes trying to work out what is causing what very difficult.

Wolverine

i'd dump the AI. my e2 is like 60 and i do feel great. since i stopped HCG (made me anxious), i started using progesterone cream for woman, 2x a day. libido is up! sleep is good
What is your dosage of progesterone cream and where are you applying? Are you taking any pregnenolone? Tx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me