TRT Reset protocol questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dks888

Hi all,

i've been on TRT for about a year. Took a break 6 months ago for about 6 weeks and intend to do so again starting now. I'd like your advice on reset protocol. I've been taking 50-75 test e every 3 days together with hcg and nolvadex (tiny amounts).

My question is, as i've been on HCG, should i do for the reset cycle as suggested by Dr Saya (3-400 hcg eod x14 followed by clomid) or would that apply if hcg has not been continously used?

many thanks for all advice.

For the record I am 30y of age.

best regards,
David

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi all,

i've been on TRT for about a year. Took a break 6 months ago for about 6 weeks and intend to do so again starting now. I'd like your advice on reset protocol. I've been taking 50-75 test e every 3 days together with hcg and nolvadex (tiny amounts).

My question is, as i've been on HCG, should i do for the reset cycle as suggested by Dr Saya (3-400 hcg eod x14 followed by clomid) or would that apply if hcg has not been continously used?

many thanks for all advice.

For the record I am 30y of age.

best regards,
David

What is your purpose for stopping trt temporarily (6 weeks roughly 6 months ago).....now
planning to do it again?

Dks888

i have to admit i am not the most read-up but my concern is mainly on fertility in the future should i continue for years. Am i wrong to be so?

Systemlord

im concerned about the long term effects of constantly being on trt

Long term effects like consistent supply of testosterone, continuing to make muscle gains in the gym and ever improving health. The only people who takes breaks from testosterone are those who abuse it and want to maintain a perfect normal testosterone levels.

If you need TRT because of a deficiency, you don't ever come off, you would then lose everything you gained while on TRT. If you had vitamin D deficiency and were supplementing vitamin D, you wouldn't take a break every 6 months and allow yourself to become vitamin D deficient would you?

I'm not ever coming off because going back to a geriatric testosterone levels is out of the question. Testosterone isn't some drug, it's a hormone your body evolved to process.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching