TRT related strength, muscle and body composition

Buy Lab Tests Online
The water seems to slowly disappear now. You are 2 months or so behind me so have hope! Your numbers are similar to mine. What made you feel you were running too high?

Thanks for the reply. I am doing eveything right.... well hydrated, low carb, no booze, getting after it with HIIT and LISS cardio, gym work 3x a week, so well see.

After my first two injections I felt literally cracked out. I had a ton of energy but it ain’t good energy. Like I couldn’t think, sit still, etc. I had some night sweats and heart palps too. It was a general feeling of unwellness. I almost got of TRT because having low T was better than that!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TestOneTwo

Thanks for the reply. I am doing eveything right.... well hydrated, low carb, no booze, getting after it with HIIT and LISS cardio, gym work 3x a week, so well see.

After my first two injections I felt literally cracked out. I had a ton of energy but it ain’t good energy. Like I couldn’t think, sit still, etc. I had some night sweats and heart palps too. It was a gener feeling of unwellness. I almost got of TRT because having low T was better than that!
I hear you. I seem to get that feeling around the 2-3 week mark into a protocol change. I remember I’ve had it badly after I started TRT. About two weeks or so of crappy sleep, elevated heart rate etc. It’s like being wired but only when you don’t need it. I’m currently losing weight, trying to stick to 1-2lbs a week. The fact that gym is no option leaves me in a bit of a pickle. I feel I’m going to lose much more muscle than if had I been able to lift weights while dieting. Now I can only do body weight and cardio based exercises which is not optimal for keeping muscle. Still, despite that and my already lacking arms further slimming at an alarming rate I can already see the beginning of a more defined physique. Who knows, maybe TRT does help me a little to retain muscle.

Vince

Super Moderator
sorry, what is "HIIT"?
High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)

sokaiya

High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)

I'm sorry, i still don't understand. Is it cardio? These days people have "invented" so many different forms of working out, i just can't keep up anymore.

I'm sorry, i still don't understand. Is it cardio? These days people have "invented" so many different forms of working out, i just can't keep up anymore.

it has been around around for awhile. At least mid 2000s. If you have been involved in fitness in the last 20yrs I am pretty sure you have heard of it.

I hear you. I seem to get that feeling around the 2-3 week mark into a protocol change. I remember I’ve had it badly after I started TRT. About two weeks or so of crappy sleep, elevated heart rate etc. It’s like being wired but only when you don’t need it. I’m currently losing weight, trying to stick to 1-2lbs a week. The fact that gym is no option leaves me in a bit of a pickle. I feel I’m going to lose much more muscle than if had I been able to lift weights while dieting. Now I can only do body weight and cardio based exercises which is not optimal for keeping muscle. Still, despite that and my already lacking arms further slimming at an alarming rate I can already see the beginning of a more defined physique. Who knows, maybe TRT does help me a little to retain muscle.

I have a decent enough basement gym. up to 70lb dumbells, 45lb weighted vest, bench, pull-up bar, a few kettlebells, 455lb tractor tire, 2” battle ropes, sledgehammer, etc. it has been different, no doubt, but I have pieced a routine together that will wip my ass. have to get creative man!

TestOneTwo

I have a decent enough basement gym. up to 70lb dumbells, 45lb weighted vest, bench, pull-up bar, a few kettlebells, 455lb tractor tire, 2” battle ropes, sledgehammer, etc. it has been different, no doubt, but I have pieced a routine together that will wip my ass. have to get creative man!
Nice! Used to have one in the garage. Well, new garage, new protection worthy car and soon enough there was me selling the equipment and join a dreaded commercial gym again. Fast forward 3 years we witness the end of public gyms. Man...currently contemplating whether my 10x10 office would be enough to house a bench, rack/cage, BB’s and DB’s etc. Pull up/dip station would have to go outside..

fifty

It's like doing 45 seconds of burpees like madman then resting for 30 seconds then doing it again.

Or you could just go to a track and run a lap hard then rest 3 minutes and do that several times.

Fancy terms.

sokaiya

It's like doing 45 seconds of burpees like madman then resting for 30 seconds then doing it again.

Or you could just go to a track and run a lap hard then rest 3 minutes and do that several times.

Fancy terms.

Thanks so that is an example of anaerobic exercise which burns sugar primarily NOT fat.

TestOneTwo

Thanks so that is an example of anaerobic exercise which burns sugar primarily NOT fat.
According to textbook you could say that yes. Practically though I can guarantee you that 45min HIIT (or whatever else keeps you in the 80-90% range) is going to burn one heck of a lot more fat than 45min in the the cushy fat burning zone on the bike. It’s all perception.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me