TRT Providers in UK

Buy Lab Tests Online

shroud778

Just curious how you go about switching. Doesn’t each company have to satisfy itself that your T levels are low and therefore TRT is appropriate and to do that they require blood tests proving that. Of course that will only be possible by coming off your protocol and allowing your T to fall to the floor, which is clearly undesirable?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xibxang

Just curious how you go about switching. Doesn’t each company have to satisfy itself that your T levels are low and therefore TRT is appropriate and to do that they require blood tests proving that. Of course that will only be possible by coming off your protocol and allowing your T to fall to the floor, which is clearly undesirable?
I just handed over my (long) list of blood tests and diagnosis letters and the "crossover" of my treatment was seamless. I did wonder if I'd be asked to stop taking test for a while but it never happened.

DannyLou2676

Yeah don’t need to come off treatment at all just provide past blood test showing low levels, have a doctors consultation, reduced at min to £79, then pick up normal tests when they are due ie yearly etc…

shroud778

So the bloods history is critical as the evidence to support continuation of treatment.

I only ever had one test with low range T and decided to just go onto a TRT protocol and get regular 6 monthly blood tests.

Belekas

nobody
Any updates guys? Im thinking to start TRT and been researching UK market. Have some test-e in the fridge so contemplating about which way to go :)

Gladiator

Any updates guys? Im thinking to start TRT and been researching UK market. Have some test-e in the fridge so contemplating about which way to go :)
If it’s in the fridge and hasn’t crystallised I wouldn’t use it. If it had crystallised then it’s good quality. Let us know what it looks like

VJSG

Just looking at this thread and the recommendations given so far Im curious to know which, if any, utilize a daily micro dose approach, aside from Dr Stevens from The Mens Health Clinic? Any insight appreciated

Systemlord

Just looking at this thread and the recommendations given so far Im curious to know which, if any, utilize a daily micro dose approach, aside from Dr Stevens from The Mens Health Clinic? Any insight appreciated
There’s no one size fits all approach to TRT, what’s optimal for one person may not be optimal for another.

I dose Jatenzo @237 mg twice daily with excellent results! Beyond every other day dosing, there is no response to TRT.

jacb

£25 seems good, where are you buying from now?
I note that British-Dragon are selling 10ml (250mg/1mL) of Testosterone Enanthate for around £35.

jacb

I have had a look at the Leger Clinic and can see that they run a consultation service that you can pay for annually or monthly. Once paid up they give you advice and provide private prescriptions, if needed.

On their FAQ’s page they say: “One of the doctors will issue you with a private prescription. This means you can shop round for the pharmacy which will offer the best price. SAVING YOU A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY Your prescription may also be uploaded to one of the online pharmacies we work with and this will be if the medication is cheaper from them or is not available from high street pharmacies”.

Which supplier works best for you?

mikeb29

I have had a look at the Leger Clinic and can see that they run a consultation service that you can pay for annually or monthly. Once paid up they give you advice and provide private prescriptions, if needed.

On their FAQ’s page they say: “One of the doctors will issue you with a private prescription. This means you can shop round for the pharmacy which will offer the best price. SAVING YOU A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY Your prescription may also be uploaded to one of the online pharmacies we work with and this will be if the medication is cheaper from them or is not available from high street pharmacies”.

Which supplier works best for you?
They always find me the best supplier.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale