TRT protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

How many mg is 200mg/ml of Test Cyp 0.38ml twice weekly? Sorry I never injected before and have no idea about the dosages. Does this protocol seem like it will work for a high shbg guy like me?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JayLay777

Is that a higher TRT dose or regular one? Just wandering if that amount will shut me down completely or will my body still produce some naturally I’d ever decide to come off for any reason.

152 is a little much but all relative to SHBG if it's too much or too little, and it will shut you down completely. You could have a restart protocol but at the very best you'll just be back to where you are before you start treatment so you just return to this low T state.

BigBamBoo

Everyone is different and unique when it comes to TRT. Yes, there are “basic” protocols that are a good starting point and some men get lucky and they feel great on that treatment.

But as mentioned above..SHBG should be known and will be a better indicator of how much, and how often you should start with.

Of course a full blood panel should be done...and any doctor who prescribes a TRT protocol should know this and require it.

With your full blood panel you will be able to see your starting numbers for DHEA, T, free T, E2, HCT, etc., etc.

A follow up blood panel at 6-8 weeks will then give you a very good snap shot of those things you are asking about and then you can adjust or add to your protocol and get “dialed in”.

If going at this on your own...I would suggest READING all you can and FULLY understand what you are undertaking BEFORE you start.

That’s just my input...and is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Good luck.

JayLay777

Anybody know what total testosterone level 152 mg of Test Cyp a week would put me at? Would it be above 1,000 ? And what would my low point be around as I am injecting twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me