TRT only "works" when it's clearing the system

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dwayne337

Similar to those who say they only feel the honeymoon phase for a little bit during new protocol, I only feel the effects of TRT (libido) for 1-2 days, after week 4 of my last injection, when the T has mostly cleared your system. Reverse honeymoon phase. Other than that, I feel nothing from T no matter the protocol (been on low & high doses), it's like injecting water. I'd classify myself as a non responder.

Anyone else like this? What do you make of this? Is there any protocol that makes sense to try with this data?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I noticed for a few days dosing Jetanzo once daily do to still having cypionate half-life in my system from injections, libido and erectile strength were the best they have ever been on TRT, then after switching to twice daily dosing erectile strength and libido are almost non-existent even after reaching a steady state.

So for me at least it seems best if I allow my test to peak early in the morning after taking to gel capsule and allow my test drop low in the evening and taking my next dose in the morning on the next day.

I mean that's how it is naturally. I think for some men breaking the natural cycle of peaking levels in the morning and lower levels at night somehow makes the TRT ineffective.

So now starting tomorrow instead of taking two doses twice daily (12 hours apart), I'm going to take both doses in the morning.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I noticed for a few days dosing Jetanzo once daily do to still having cypionate half-life in my system from injections, libido and erectile strength were the best they have ever been on TRT, then after switching to twice daily dosing erectile strength and libido are almost non-existent even after reaching a steady state.

So for me at least it seems best if I allow my test to peak early in the morning after taking to gel capsule and allow my test drop low in the evening and taking my next dose in the morning on the next day.

I mean that's how it is naturally. I think for some men breaking the natural cycle of peaking levels in the morning and lower levels at night somehow makes the TRT ineffective.

So now starting tomorrow instead of taking two doses twice daily (12 hours apart), I'm going to take both doses in the morning.

Unreal, you just started man!

Regardless of steady-state being achieved much quicker (roughly 7 days) than injections it will still take the body time to reap the full beneficial effects of such protocol.

You are bailing out on the twice-daily dosing that quick just because.....I noticed for a few days dosing Jetanzo once daily due to still having cypionate half-life in my system from injections, libido, and erectile strength was the best they have ever been on TRT, then after switching to twice-daily dosing erectile strength and libido are almost non-existent even after reaching a steady state.

You are clueless when it comes to the PK of Jatenzo.

I laid it out for you in a previous thread.

Jatenzo is dosed twice daily and peak T levels (2-4 hrs) will be short-lived and temporary as levels will slowly decline over the next several hours only to be followed by much lower levels at the 8-12 hour mark.

Jatenzo demonstrates peak levels roughly 4 hours after the initial administration, necessitating twice-daily dosing with food starting at 237 mg. Dose adjustment is based on testosterone measurement 4–6 hours after the morning dose, taken at least 7 days after starting the treatment, with doses ranging from 158 mg BID to 396 mg BID [73].

Absurd to try dosing once daily let alone doubling up on your dose as your T levels will be horribly low for the following 9-24 hrs.

1622334450930.png

Screenshot (4921).png

Ardoc2

Dwayne, am i reading your post correctly.... that you are doing injections every 4 weeks?
If so that is at least part of the issue....

Anonymon

Similar to those who say they only feel the honeymoon phase for a little bit during new protocol, I only feel the effects of TRT (libido) for 1-2 days, after week 4 of my last injection, when the T has mostly cleared your system. Reverse honeymoon phase. Other than that, I feel nothing from T no matter the protocol (been on low & high doses), it's like injecting water. I'd classify myself as a non responder.

Anyone else like this? What do you make of this? Is there any protocol that makes sense to try with this data?
Seeing your levels while on it, including a full thyroid panel, would be helpful.

Have you tried HCG? Some guys, like me, actually feel better from the HCG than they do the test, presumably from thyroid and cortisol stimulation, but it could be a lot of things. I’ve been known to have thyroid and adrenal issues. If I take too much T3 (relative to me) and deplete my adrenals (and/or iron), my free T and E2 skyrocket at the same total test level and I feel like I’m suddenly not on TRT. Everything breaks. The spike on blood tests is presumably from the test no longer getting into the cells and the E2 spiking alongside that because there’s more left to aromatase.

Did you ever have your levels checked before TRT? How did you feel before all this? If you weren’t feeling so hot, like me, it’s possible you have another issue going on that could negate the need for TRT at all if you figured it out.

When I’m doing better on TRT I feel great, but I do clearly have another issue going on that needs dealing with that I most likely began TRT to help mask the symptoms of. You may be in a similar boat.

My experience is similar to yours however, what I tend to find is if I run a bodybuilding dosage of Testosterone Propionate or dbol tabs on top of my TRT protocol when that bodybuilding dosage has presumably cleared my system (2 to 3 days) when I go to bed that night and for that night only, I have a full return to good sex drive... Like you I have tried every trt protocol going using injections... I believe it is possible that when the bodybuilding dosage is clearing, the elevated DHT takes longer to clear than the test and E2 so its possible my protocol requires more DHT. I have thought about repeating the process and getting bloods done... Please keep us posted on what you do going forward... Have you tried test cream via scrotal application?

Z

Zibernet

My experience is similar to yours however, what I tend to find is if I run a bodybuilding dosage of Testosterone Propionate or dbol tabs on top of my TRT protocol when that bodybuilding dosage has presumably cleared my system (2 to 3 days) when I go to bed that night and for that night only, I have a full return to good sex drive... Like you I have tried every trt protocol going using injections... I believe it is possible that when the bodybuilding dosage is clearing, the elevated DHT takes longer to clear than the test and E2 so its possible my protocol requires more DHT. I have thought about repeating the process and getting bloods done... Please keep us posted on what you do going forward... Have you tried test cream via scrotal application?

What's happening is that your E2 takes longer to clear, so your T/E2 ratio becomes lower when you discontinue, making you feel better.
That may be indicating that you are deficient in E2 most of the time.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What's happening is that your E2 takes longer to clear, so your T/E2 ratio becomes lower when you discontinue, making you feel better.
I'm curious about the basis for this statement. Would you explain? The plasma half-lives of testosterone and estradiol do differ, but this is by at most an hour or two, and so would not seem to be relevant in a case like this.

Z

Zibernet

I'm curious about the basis for this statement. Would you explain? The plasma half-lives of testosterone and estradiol do differ, but this is by at most an hour or two, and so would not seem to be relevant in a case like this.

Personal experience and feel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching