TRT Noob Advice please

Buy Lab Tests Online

paradiselife

Hey guys, New to the forum - I am on TRT for 2 months so far - I have been taking SUSTA 300 240MG 2x Weekly. I was also taking AI's to keep my E levels down - I took blood work and my test levels were 2300 from a natty 350-450. I am also doing HCG shots twice weekly. Since this past blood work I removed the AI to see how my E Levels are without the AI blockers. Will be doing blood work next week to compare.

The question I have was if its okay for me to switch the esthers up from

ODIN Pharma SUSTA 300
Testosterone propionate 50mg,
Testosterone phenylpropionate 75 mg,
Testosterone isocaproate 75 mg,
Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

to

Para Pharma SUSTA 350
Testosterone Enanthate 200mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100mg
Testosterone Propionate 50mg

Thanks so much! Labs upon request
Follow up question - best sources for gear please :)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I am on TRT for 2 months so far
I took blood work and my test levels were 2300 from a natty 350-450.
I'm sorry this isn't TRT or is this a forum dedicated AAS or abusing testosterone. This forum is all about responsible replacement doses with the goal of relieving the symptoms of low-T.

If you're interested in a more reasonable replacement dose, I would start with 100mg of the cypionate or enanthate weekly.

Last edited:

paradiselife

I'm sorry this isn't TRT or is this a forum dedicated AAS or abusing testosterone. This forum is all about responsible replacement doses with the goal of relieving the symptoms of low-T.
If I feel comfortable with my levels above 1000-1500 and I feel fine why is this not considered TRT? I am taking 200-250MG of testosterone per week which keep me at the levels I want to be at. Whats wrong with this?

Systemlord

If I feel comfortable with my levels above 1000-1500 and I feel fine why is this not considered TRT?
You're not at 1000-1500, you're at 2300. There is no man walking around with a natural testosterone level at 2300 and can't reasonably be considered TRT.

I can only wonder where your hematocrit and hemoglobin levels currently sit.

paradiselife

You're not at 1000-1500, you're at 2300. There is no man walking around with a natural testosterone level at 2300 and can't reasonably be considered TRT.

I can only wonder where your hematocrit and hemoglobin levels currently sit.
Thanks for your concerns, this still doesn't answer my question. But here are the hema levels from my last test.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 2.11.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 2.11.42 PM.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 29

Systemlord

Thanks for your concerns, this still doesn't answer my question. But here are the hema levels from my last test.
I expected CBC labs to be much higher, in comparison I'm a RBC factory and so have to get a phlebotomy every 6 weeks and barely peak at 1000.

Here is a link to a recently started thread on the matter of running supraphysiological levels.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching