TRT Multidose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jermzz

Hi, I tried to search the forums but couldn't find an exact answer. I was wondering if anyone went from taking weekly injections and splitting it up into two per week.

My doctor said that if I wanted to, I could switch from weekly to two times a week. Do your levels stay the same on the same dose? I know it helps prevent the dip but are there any other advantages into doing it this way?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Average levels stay the same at the same dose, but the levels over time look quite different. With once-weekly injections you can have peak testosterone a day or so after injection be two to three times the trough level prior to the next injection. So, for example, you might have total testosterone rising to 1,000 ng/dL and then falling to 400 ng/dL during each week. Going from too high to too low is not very physiological, and can lead to problems for some. Injecting twice-weekly is a considerable improvement. Then you have peaks that may be ~50-60% over troughs. With this pattern it's easier to maintain physiological levels throughout the cycle. For most guys, an injection frequency of between every-other-day and daily results in very little variation in serum testosterone. This is good for stability, but it's also not entirely natural. In healthy young men there is a pronounced diurnal rhythm in serum testosterone, with levels rising overnight to an early morning peak, and then falling through the day until evening. Some of us try to emulate this with daily injections of a blend of testosterone propionate and a longer ester such as cypionate.

If you have been measuring your testosterone just prior to injections then when you switch to twice-weekly injections you should see an increase, as peaks and troughs are muted relative to weekly injections.

Release with weekly injections:
Once-a-week.png

Release with twice-weekly injections:
Twice-a-week.png

Credit to Steroid Plotter.

Jermzz

I have been on the same dose for almost 4 years now, and blood tests are done twice a year. My levels have pretty much stayed the same.

.4ml(s) of HCG, 3 times a week
.5ml(s) of Delatestryl (Enanthate)
levels stay around 900ng/dL give or take

In your experiences, have you had to increase the dose at all? I am thinking about the little bit that is left in the syringe at the end, if I am injecting twice a week, I will be losing more.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your average hormone level will be higher.
This is not correct. Trough levels get higher and peak levels get lower, but the average stays about the same—as illustrated in the pictures above.

.4ml(s) of HCG, 3 times a week
.5ml(s) of Delatestryl (Enanthate)
levels stay around 900ng/dL give or take

In your experiences, have you had to increase the dose at all? I am thinking about the little bit that is left in the syringe at the end, if I am injecting twice a week, I will be losing more.
With smaller doses injected more frequently you might consider switching to insulin syringes, which have very little loss. In any case, it appears your current dose is rather high, so taking a little less won't hurt. If 900 ng/dL is your trough TT then your peak may well be over 2,000 ng/dL.

Keepfit1

Hi, I tried to search the forums but couldn't find an exact answer. I was wondering if anyone went from taking weekly injections and splitting it up into two per week.

My doctor said that if I wanted to, I could switch from weekly to two times a week. Do your levels stay the same on the same dose? I know it helps prevent the dip but are there any other advantages into doing it this way?
and of course there is daily microdosing which in theory should gie the most even levels

Jermzz

Do you know if the amount of T that needs to be injected typically gets upped in that case? Are doctors more and more moving to this?

Keepfit1

Do you know if the amount of T that needs to be injected typically gets upped in that case? Are doctors more and more moving to this?
just divide the weekly planned dose by 7, some docs like it , maybe most but not all, thats my experience anyway, other views may vary

jayt

I do.... I do half the dose on Monday and half on Thursday to maintain a consistent level and know it is better. think about it, you do a full dose on Monday and by Thursday it has disimpated to a lower level so for half the week you are dragging. Inject twice a week and it will maintain a constant level.....

Systemlord

Inject twice a week and it will maintain a constant level.....
This brought me nothing but problems, steady hormones is a recipe for disaster for me. I feel better had no sides with a large difference between peak and trough, as long as I’m using a very short half-life ester.

Last edited:

FlowRW

Mon-Wed-Fri. Use an insulin needle and back fill it in with a larger needle. Have been doing this a couple years and it works well. Test levels stay more consistent for me this way over the weekly injections my Dr originally prescribed.

Vince

Super Moderator

There is one member I know that went from weekly injections to twice weekly injections. @Mountain Man

bruin

Maybe your test.cyp is a little thinner than mine. With an insulin needle, drawing out 42 units takes forever. Just easier and less time to back fill for me.
I ordered a "blunt needle" which allows for quick and easy draw from the T vial, then you change the needle out and pin. I have gotten very proficient at using one hand and to inject into my glute

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me