TRT, Maca and Hematocrit/Hemoglobin

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Looks like Maca can reduce hemoglobin and hematocrit when elevated. Any chance it’ll reduce elevated levels in TRT induced erythrocytosis?

“Ovariectomized rats showed significant (P<0.05) increase in red blood cells (RBC) count with administration of Maca-GO (Tables (Tables3a3a and and3b),3b), resulting in significant (P<0.05) lowering RBC to the level observed in rats with ovaries intact. This was accompanied by significant (P<0.05) reduction in hemoglobin and hematocrit levels, while concentration of both hemoglobin in red cells and total serum Fe significantly increased as a result of Maca-Go intake by ovariectomized rats only, while in rats with intact ovaries, contents of serum Fe was significantly (P<0.05) reduced. All levels recorded in blood morphology were within ranges considered as physiologically-normal for rats according to Altman & Dittmer (30) and Saitoch et al. (31).”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...4/#!po=64.6067

“Black maca and, in smaller proportions, red maca reduced hemoglobin levels only in highlanders with abnormally high hemoglobin levels; neither variety of maca reduced hemoglobin levels in lowlanders.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27548190/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Well, I’m going to try it. Just ordered some black Maca caps, and as of today, my hemoglobin is 17.4, and hematocrit is 50.5. I’ll test again in a month and at 2 months.

For the record, I’m on 50mg twice per week test cyp, and haven’t donated in 3 months. This keeps my total T at 550, free T at 19 (9-25 range) and sensitive e2 17. I’d like to be able to bump that test dose a little higher.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me