TRT Limited/Mixed Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

buggsb

I started TRT in May this year, working with Defy since there were so many positive recommendations on this forum.

At my 90 day consult/labs I saw a significant jump in my T levels (Total T 302 to 1360, Free T 14.7 to 49.9), but also a corresponding jump in my Estradiol (17.5-66.8).

I realized moderate libido improvements, but many of the other TRT benefits (improved mood, energy, strength, muscle mass, etc.) seemed to be absent. In fact many of these factors seem to have decreased, rather than improved.

Since my Estradiol levels jumped so high I was advised to dial back the T Cyp a bit (from 70mg 2x per week to 55mg 2x per week) to see if that would improve things, but so far no real changes.

I am also taking 500 iu HCG and .125 mg Anastrozole on the same twice a week schedule.

My next 90 day consult with Defy is in a couple weeks but I thought I'd reach out to the experts here to see if there is any advice or things I should explore when the consult time comes.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I like your protocol, it would be nice though to see all of your labs. Did you happen to get you DHT checked, also a complete thyroid panel would be nice TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies. I think it's good to at least once get a complete thyroid panel also to at least once have your DHT checked.

buggsb

Thanks for your inputs. Greatly appreciated.

I began the protocol in May.

My last labs the TSH and free T3 was right in the middle of the range. the others were not done, nor was DHT.

Discussed getting the thyroid work done but didn't want to change too many things at once. Though tit looks like a path I need to investigate.

At the moment everything that was supposed to improve after starting the TRT has gotten significantly worse. Even the libido, which was pretty well my first 90 days has fallen to almost nothing now that I've cut back the T Cyp dosage.

It looks like I will need to begin investigating possible thyroid issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me