TRT lack of energy, motivation and loss of sensitivity to stimulants due to E2 ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

I know High E2 can cause depression, low motivation, low energy, etc.... especially if one is low SHBG then you are even more sensitive to E2 issues...

I was wondering could High E2 cause someone to also be less affected by stimulants, etc.... Possibly could E2 affect dopamine levels as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

In my experience when my e2 is low I find stimulants to be less effective. The opposite is true when my e2 is elevated. The slightest amount of caffeine gets me going. I read something a while back about low estrogen causing dopamine issues, worth a Google.

BillyJ03z

So far my research has revealed that elevated E2 can induce Hypo symptoms as it reduces thyroid function.. still researching what else high E2 can do.......

BillyJ03z

Recently tried Adderall at 10mg, 20mg and 30mg and I had no effect... No increase in motivation and/or energy.... this was the first time trying this... So something is definitely wrong with me.... I can't get any energy and motivation for workouts when in the past caffeine, ephedra, modafinil, basically most stims used to work for me.... something most definitely is off in me if I can't get any response from Adderall... smdh

BillyJ03z

Did you get your e2 levels checked? Shooting in the dark without bloodwork

I've had my E2 levels checked and they have been in range for majority of the past 8-9 years with a few exceptions where E2 was elevated, but I haven't had the E2 sensitive which I am going to do on the next blood work go round.....

Systemlord

I know High E2 can cause depression, low motivation, low energy, etc.... especially if one is low SHBG then you are even more sensitive to E2 issues...

This is correct and something I know all to well. If this is the case diet and exercise can correct this situation unless of course testosterone is suboptimal.

Then you would be spinning your wheels. Often people are scripted SSRI's or ADHD medication when the problem is hormonal, either sex hormone and/or thyroid hormone related. Either one of these deficiencies will cause depression and/or anxiety and brain fog.

More often doctors have no idea what normal levels are and only follow reference ranges which some people slip through the cracks because most need to be in the high normal reference ranges to feel normal.

Sure there are people who do very well in the mid to low normal ranges, but that doesn't mean you will.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me