Trt just isn't for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online
C

Chroniclowe

I've decided to try getting off completely.
Reasons are:
-Anxiety, chest pain and palpitations coming back while being on trt.
-I've noticed trt makes me emotionally unavailable
-I'm just sick of injecting myself.
-the fact that I found out my free testosterone was whopping 1125 (155–800) before I ever touched anabolics or trt. Goddamn I was stupid for messing with my hormones in the first place.
I just hope there hasn't been any permanent damage.
My advise is not to stop cold turkey, although doctors in our country dont prescribe ”pct” anymore as you know. I have stopped trt temporaly about 3-times ”cold turkey” and tapering off, everytime i felt so so bad, couldnt even function, very hard to even go up from bed. And one time i got pct from doctor clomid tapering over 3-months period, i didnt got any ”withrawal” symptoms. My advise is to use clomid atleast 6-8 weeks depends how long you have been on trt. Even ugl clomid is better than nothing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kimpe

Actually I just realised that my ferritin level hasn't been checked for a long time, and a lot of the symptoms for low ferritin apply to my issue.
  • Unusual Tiredness
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Dizziness
  • Heart Palpitations
  • ringing in your ears (It's actually something I've been wondering what might me the reason)
  • irritability
  • leg pains (with the legs feeling heavy thing)
  • Dry and Damaged Hair and Skin
  • Feeling anxious
Since I do donate blood pretty regularly, and didn't know I should keep an eye for ferritin, I think it could the cause of all this.

Sucks that the lab isn't open on weekend, so I'll have to wait till monday to get bloods.
I wonder if taking iron supplement without blood test is dangerous? I bought some from the pharmacy already, and I'm tempted taking to see if it has an effect.

Last edited:

Kimpe

My advise is not to stop cold turkey, although doctors in our country dont prescribe ”pct” anymore as you know. I have stopped trt temporaly about 3-times ”cold turkey” and tapering off, everytime i felt so so bad, couldnt even function, very hard to even go up from bed. And one time i got pct from doctor clomid tapering over 3-months period, i didnt got any ”withrawal” symptoms. My advise is to use clomid atleast 6-8 weeks depends how long you have been on trt. Even ugl clomid is better than nothing.
Damn you got a Finnish doctor to give you pct meds? That's rare haha.
Gonna see an urologist on 15th day and see if he'll agree with pct'ing instead of trying to get me come off cold turkey.

TRT wasn’t messing with you. A bad protocol was the culprit.
I doubt it. I used to be fine with 125mg once a week and slpitting the dose only make me feel like shit. Even blasted with 500mg/week once and felt fine. Now it feels like my body has decided it won't handle testosterone injections anymore.

I got my ferritin bloods.
Result: 61,5 µg/l (28,0–370,0 µg/l)
So it wasn't below the range but still kinda low(ish) I guess?
Been taking 100mg iron supplement for two days now and actually feel better regarding brain fog and dizziness. Of course it might be placebo tho..

C

Chroniclowe

Damn you got a Finnish doctor to give you pct meds? That's rare haha.
Gonna see an urologist on 15th day and see if he'll agree with pct'ing instead of trying to get me come off cold turkey.

I doubt it. I used to be fine with 125mg once a week and slpitting the dose only make me feel like shit. Even blasted with 500mg/week once and felt fine. Now it feels like my body has decided it won't handle testosterone injections anymore.

I got my ferritin bloods.
Result: 61,5 µg/l (28,0–370,0 µg/l)
So it wasn't below the range but still kinda low(ish) I guess?
Been taking 100mg iron supplement for two days now and actually feel better regarding brain fog and dizziness. Of course it might be placebo tho..
Yes from finnish doc but that was 2-3 years ago, as i know that in nowadays they dont give it because of valvira you know, they banned AI also. And your ferritin is too low that causes your symptoms, under 100 is too low for men. Use iron supplements for 3-months and then go to bloodwork and see if it has increased, etc.

Kimpe

Yes from finnish doc but that was 2-3 years ago, as i know that in nowadays they dont give it because of valvira you know, they banned AI also. And your ferritin is too low that causes your symptoms, under 100 is too low for men. Use iron supplements for 3-months and then go to bloodwork and see if it has increased, etc.
Thanks. I'll keep taking the iron supplement and see if things change to the better.

Kimpe

Ps. I didn't know Valvira banned pct meds too? I thought it was only AI's. Damn.

C

Chroniclowe

Ps. I didn't know Valvira banned pct meds too? I thought it was only AI's. Damn.
They mainly prescribe it to fertility purposes nowaday. Maybe if you tell your doctor that you wanna quit trt and are worried about fertility you could have change to get hcg and clomid. And clomid requires special prescription. Ask and see what happens. Nothing to lose.

Vince

Super Moderator
They mainly prescribe it to fertility purposes nowaday. Maybe if you tell your doctor that you wanna quit trt and are worried about fertility you could have change to get hcg and clomid. And clomid requires special prescription. Ask and see what happens. Nothing to lose.
Reliable RX sell clomid with no script

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks, but it would probably get nabbed by customs, and getting criminal charges would hurt my career.
No it's not illegal to buy clomid from an India pharmacy. I buy many meds from them, and they have been checked by customs, no issues.

The only issue I can see, is shipping cut back because of Coronavirus.

C

Chroniclowe

No it's not illegal to buy clomid from an India pharmacy. I buy many meds from them, and they have been checked by customs, no issues.

The only issue I can see, is shipping cut back because of Coronavirus.
In our country is very illegal to buy medicines outside of eu, dhea and pregnenolone are also illegal and many supplements. Even if we order inside eu we gotta have prescription for that.

TestOneTwo

-the fact that I found out my free testosterone was whopping 1125 (155–800) before I ever touched anabolics or trt.

What? If your (presumably total, not free) T was 1125 to begin with why on earth would you have gone on TRT? Did I miss something?

Kimpe

What? If your (presumably total, not free) T was 1125 to begin with why on earth would you have gone on TRT? Did I miss something?
It's free. It's just different units it looks more like the total testosterone range they have in the US.

Something happened that lowered my testosterone. Suddenly it was borderline low in multiple bloos tests.
I'm bummed out doctors didn't care to even try finding out what was the cause. Most of them didn't care at all and one of them just put me on trt.
At the time that my T lowered, my right testicle started to rise up in my body when I had sex.
I hope my high natty levels weren't destroyed by some trauma to my balls. I trained a lot of Thai boxing back then, where accidental kicks to the balls happened some times. Sure I used protective gear but it doesn't do wonders.

TestOneTwo

It's free. It's just different units it looks more like the total testosterone range they have in the US.

Something happened that lowered my testosterone. Suddenly it was borderline low in multiple bloos tests.
I'm bummed out doctors didn't care to even try finding out what was the cause. Most of them didn't care at all and one of them just put me on trt.
At the time that my T lowered, my right testicle started to rise up in my body when I had sex.
I hope my high natty levels weren't destroyed by some trauma to my balls. I trained a lot of Thai boxing back then, where accidental kicks to the balls happened some times. Sure I used protective gear but it doesn't do wonders.
Taking labs 48h after a weekly injection doesn’t give you your trough. What doctor would do that? You should test on the day of the next injection, just before the injection. And what’s with the blasting of 500mg/week. Why did you do that? It’s pretty much a cycle. Not judging, just trying to understand what you are trying to achieve. Anyway, looking at your age and your history you might be best off with no TRT (yet) or maybe clomid. Or find another doctor.

Last edited:

Kimpe

Taking labs 48h after a weekly injection doesn’t give you your trough. What doctor would do that? You should test on the day of the next injection, just before the injection. And what’s with the blasting of 500mg/week. Why did you do that? It’s pretty much a cycle. Not judging, just trying to understand what you are trying to achieve. Anyway, looking at your age and your history you might be best off with no TRT (yet) or maybe clomid. Or find another doctor.
You are absolutely right about the timing of labs. That was my own mistake.
I mean, if a 125mg dose gave me free testosterone of 397 pmol/l (155-800), it was probably low as shit on the 6th and 7th day. I bet by taking the labs on the 7th day I could get my dr to adjust my dose to something like 125mg E5D.
I wonder if splitting the dose was a good idea either, since if I need 125mg at once to give me even that amount of free testosterone, I doubt 62.5mg does any wonders (even tho I know it builds up.)

I also tried what a 250mg dose at once gave me when this all started, because the first two months was on 250mg E12D (basic protocol where I live).
It took 250mg at once to raise my free T to upper range, it was 795pmol/l (155-800), taken 1-2 days after injection I don't remember the exact time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me