TRT isn't forever? Natural T came back? Lab results suggestions please

Buy Lab Tests Online

jws1300

Back in early 2018...Panic attacks started out of nowhere, heart acting weird, some stress, etc age 39
Total T = 295
Free T = 15
E2 = 9
Pretty low for everything right?

Did clomid for a while, numbers went up all to normal ranges, even up to 1100TT at one point, maybe felt a little better. Stopped clomid, TT went back down to 281. Wanted to try injections.
Started Tcyp 8-8-2018 after testing low, 100mg per week at start, ended up at 50mg every 3.5 days.
Lab averages:
Total T = 700-900 range
Free T = 10-22 range depending on peak vs trough
E2 = ranged from 10 to 22 sensitive depending on peak vs trough

Stopped TRT after around a year, 9-29-2019, only seemed to help my fatigue and not anxiety/panicky stuff. initiated 2 weeks of clomid to help kickstart, low dose.

Its been a year now and I wanted to check my levels. Have taken nothing in a year age 42
To my surprise:
Total T = 600
Free T = 94.2 pg/mL
Ultra Sens E2= 42
HCT = 49.1

In summary, all my numbers are way better now hormone wise than ever were (naturally) (although quest says e2 of 42 is way high for some reason). IF anything I am less active and still eating same average american diet. Head feels weird, not much motivation, but it just doesn't seem any hormones have had much effect on me feeling better or worse. Prozac has helped with the panicky stuff so maybe its just in my noggin.
Link to all labs:

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jws1300

This is how I feel when E2 is above 35, I feel high and motivation is nonexistent.

You should provide Free T reference ranges because it seems you changed lab companies.

35-155 is Quest Diagnostics range for free T
6.8−21.5 is LabCorps

Just strange my E2 is so high when it typically was in the tank and I couldnt get it up with clomid or tcyp to better ranges.

LakeGuy81

no I am not. Not with a 600 total T test and e2 top of range. I thought it was gonna help my sudden panicky stuff and anxiety but it never really seemed to anyway.

Your story is very interesting, I wonder if stress/anxiety was suppressing your T in some way before. What do you attribute your natural increase to? How has your libido been during this time?

jws1300

Your story is very interesting, I wonder if stress/anxiety was suppressing your T in some way before. What do you attribute your natural increase to? How has your libido been during this time?

It could have been stress, or at the time I maybe wasn’t sleeping well and drinking more. I have not exercised anymore or changed my diet. My anxiety is a bit more in control with Prozac now. As far as libido, I’m 42 and have zero desire to date. I think the last relationship is what gave me the “mental breakdown” that started all this. So I think my needs are about the same as other 42 ur old.
one other thing to note is that I do sleep with a mouthpiece now bc I found out I was snoring pretty badly. So maybe sleep is better?

seppuku

It could have been stress, or at the time I maybe wasn’t sleeping well and drinking more. I have not exercised anymore or changed my diet. My anxiety is a bit more in control with Prozac now. As far as libido, I’m 42 and have zero desire to date. I think the last relationship is what gave me the “mental breakdown” that started all this. So I think my needs are about the same as other 42 ur old.
one other thing to note is that I do sleep with a mouthpiece now bc I found out I was snoring pretty badly. So maybe sleep is better?

That's interesting about the mouthpiece - is it one of those you mould yourself with boiling water, like a gumshield? I bought one a few months back, but haven't got around to moulding / using it yet. If that's what you're using, has it completely stopped your snoring?

jws1300

That's interesting about the mouthpiece - is it one of those you mould yourself with boiling water, like a gumshield? I bought one a few months back, but haven't got around to moulding / using it yet. If that's what you're using, has it completely stopped your snoring?

Yes it’s a do it yourself boiling water one. I tried a few but this one holds up and lasts longer. It keeps my mouth open a bit and keeps my lower jaw moved forward. No snoring at all. It’s called the Vital Sleep. Teeth might hurt first few times using it but at least I’m getting good air now.

Willyt

no I am not. Not with a 600 total T test and e2 top of range. I thought it was gonna help my sudden panicky stuff and anxiety but it never really seemed to anyway.
Interesting result. Looks like quite a jump in your baseline. I had something similar happen to me recently.

seppuku

Yes it’s a do it yourself boiling water one. I tried a few but this one holds up and lasts longer. It keeps my mouth open a bit and keeps my lower jaw moved forward. No snoring at all. It’s called the Vital Sleep. Teeth might hurt first few times using it but at least I’m getting good air now.

Ok thanks, that's very interesting. I bought one off Amazon months ago, just haven't got around to moulding it yet. The wife says i still snore occasionally though, so i think it's time i started using it.

StepbyStep

I have a similar story. I started TRT in 2017 with a TT of 260-380 with all of the symptoms.

After over a year on Injections/HCG and trying all sorts of combinations I felt awful no matter what I did, and all of my symptoms got worse. My ED was terrible and I had to resort to Trimix at age 26-27.

I quit TRT in late 2018, and tried a restart protocol. After taking 2-3 doses of 12.5mg Clomid I felt horrible mentally and got some floaters so I quit taking it.

After a few months I retested and came back at 460 TT. I doubt that the little bit of Clomid I took months prior had any effect on those numbers, and I even retested a month of so later and got the same result. I felt better and my ED was manageable, but my body was breaking down at work so I wound up giving TRT one more shot using the Cream and haven't looked back.

IIRC there is a study out there in which Hypogonadal men seemed to recover to normal testosterone levels after starting and then stopping TRT. I believe it was more of the exception than the rule, but if I have the time today I'll try to find the study and share it.

Willyt

I doubt that the little bit of Clomid I took months prior had any effect on those numbers, and I even retested a month of so later and got the same result. I felt better and my ED was manageable, but my body was breaking down at work so I wound up giving TRT one more shot using the Cream and haven't looked back.
@StepbyStep - How do you feel different on the scrotal cream vs injections? It looks like you are also still injecting HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me