TRT in Columbus, Ohio

Buy Lab Tests Online

baller1013

I’ve searched and couldn’t find my answer, so I am posting this question here. I was a long time patient of Dr. John and I am looking for a someone that knows TRT in Ohio. I am not interested in these $200/mo outfits, just want someone that is comparable in knowledge or at least has similar protocols to the legendary Dr. John. Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kjcmjc

I’ve searched and couldn’t find my answer, so I am posting this question here. I was a long time patient of Dr. John and I am looking for a someone that knows TRT in Ohio. I am not interested in these $200/mo outfits, just want someone that is comparable in knowledge or at least has similar protocols to the legendary Dr. John. Thanks in advance!
I am a former patient of Dr. John also. Is he still around. Last I looked he was practicing in Medina?

kjcmjc

No, when he said Ohio I was referring to Dr. John Kocka in Ohio who runs a Premier Age Management. He is also known as Dr. John to his patients. Dr. Crisler I believe was in MI?

Systemlord

I was a long time patient of Dr. John and I am looking for a someone that knows TRT in Ohio.
Dr. Rob Kominiarek is in Ohio. As far as I'm concerned, he's one of the best out there and does everything.

No one is more up-to-date on TRT and he's got men from all over the world coming to see him.

baller1013

Any on thoughts on Dr. Eric Fete in Dublin, Ohio? I saw he posted a few years ago. How is Defy? I’ve spoken to them via phone and although a bit pricey for labs and initial setup, they aren’t unreasonable. Btw - I was referring to the great Dr. John Crisler. Thanks again!

kjcmjc

Call Dr. John Kocka, He is in Medina, Ohio. I stoped going to him because I had to start paying for my medical insurance. I have found a GP who now prescribes my TRT through my insurance. When I was going there he was charging $1,500.00 a year. This included office visits, email support, ( he did get back to you right away) blood work is ran through your insurance. Office visits he would set aside a hour for you. He would thoroughly go over all of your labs with you. You could also do it over the phone. He did use Hallendale for Test, he did prescribe HCG (now I do not know with the ban for compounding pharmacies). He prescribed me Trimix. He lets you get in the high normal range for Test. He prescribes certain peptides, injectable vitamins. Look up his bio on his website lowtohio.com.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me