Trt higher resting heart rate

Buy Lab Tests Online

abarrus

Trying to find out if it's trt related, I have been on trt for about 2 years and have had a normal heart rate for me at bed time is around 50-60 . About twice a month it will go up to 80-90 beats per minute gets hard to sleep will stay there for a few hours . I have been checked out by my dr ekg stress test all good . My Endo says it's not the testerone .

This also happens to me, i notice it thanks to fit bit. before TRT i had only 65 total testosterone, but my resting heart rate could be in the low 50s, even with little exercise. i started doing TRT and it went up to upper 60s. I stopped TRT and it went back down, again with little activity as i have a sedintary lifestyle. I just restarted, and even tho I've been doing lots of exercise working on my floors my resting heart rate is going up by a few beats per minute each week!

It's not a big deal. I fall asleep faster with TRT, but there are a few side effects that I do not want to deal with, I'm trying to find solutions to:

increased mucus while on TRT means i wake up at night needing to clear my nose of boogers, i take claritin but still wake up and have to clear my nose several times per day.

increased face and neck thickness: gives me a fatter looking moon face despite having a leaner body comp. worse of all, makes me have clinical sleep apnea, a cpap doesn't work for me either, best i can do is a dental device that opens my airway but i still don't like using it.

a dentist at the VA told me since i'm of scandenavian i have narrow nasal passages and there's a surgery involving a drill to widen the air way, but would prefer to avoid putting a drill in my head lol. trying to find solutions to these principle problems would love some feedback. thanks in advance
-Al

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale