Trt/hcg protocol help

Buy Lab Tests Online

smbpd23

Hey everyone. I am new to the site. I am 41 years old and just taken off TRT by Endo. For whatever reason she feels my last bloodwork was so good that my T level will comeback up. Here is my adventure.

I have been on TRT for about 2 years after having some blood work done and my levels got as low as in the 100s. I was exhausted, gaining weight, no sex drive, and zero ambition. Began seeing an Endo who has had me as high as 250 mg a week of T cyp. Originally I was taking HCG also. It was so long ago I don't remember the dosage but I know she had me stop due to sweats. I believe it was 3000 units 2x a week. Continued with the T down to 200 a week. At first 1x a week then 2x a week because I reported a drop in energy in between shots. My T drove to as high as 700 plus.

I became concerned with shutdown after doing my own research and had a sperm count done. Well this was after about 2 years of TRT (Not sure done the right way or not) and my results were not good. To low to measure. Well she took me off the T and put me on 50mg of Clomid daily. After 5 months my sperm count is normal. The negative, I feel like crap, lost weight but def lost muscle mass, T down into the low 200s, sex drive in the gutter causing ED issues, and testicle shrinkage for sure.

I am hoping someone can help me with a proper protocol for TRT/HCG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

It is clear your doctor has no clue when it comes to managing androgen therapy. Don't feel too badly, most of us here have had terrible experiences with doctors - you deserve better. Can you find good local medical care? If not, you should consider Defy Medical (I am not a patient, but many members here are). The telemed model works. Dr. Justin Saya, their medical director, posts here on a regular basis; you could search his name and read some of his posts.

smbpd23

I have read some of his posts. I have pretty much everything I need to go back on. If I stick with her it's all paid for by insurance. I just need the proper protocol. I go back to Endo every 3 months.

CoastWatcher

I have read some of his posts. I have pretty much everything I need to go back on. If I stick with her it's all paid for by insurance. I just need the proper protocol. I go back to Endo every 3 months.

Well, it's your choice, but I would urge you to consider this as an investment in your life. Spend some money out of pocket for a one-time, opinion only, consultation with Defy. The protocol points discussed there can be taken back to your local doctor. An hour with one of the country's leading androgen replacement doctors will pay off in the long run. I know people who followed just this pattern.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me