TRT, HCG, LIBIDO??

Buy Lab Tests Online

bumpy

So 250ius 2x/wk seems to be enough to keep the testicles normal? Also for you or snyone else, does it matter when you use the HCG in relation to when you use your cyp? I just use mine on days I don’t use test cyp. I didn’t know if it made a difference using same day, day after or day before.
I can say that when I lowered my HCG dose to 250iu's 2x/week my libido went from pretty good ie healthy to raging crazy ie big distraction.

Try it out but give it a few weeks. My penis and testicles are full and hang very well on this dose; actually way better than higher dosage of 500iu's 2 x week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Scott336

I can say that when I lowered my HCG dose to 250iu's 2x/week my libido went from pretty good ie healthy to raging crazy ie big distraction.

Try it out but give it a few weeks. My penis and testicles are full and hang very well on this dose; actually way better than higher dosage of 500iu's 2 x week.
Bumpy, what is your current TRT protocol?

Gman86

Im taking 0,50mg and I consider increasing it o 0,75mg. As I have researched such doses should be totally safe a lot of folks take above 1.5mg for adenomas for 10-20 years
Have u had ur prolactin levels checked while taking 0.5mg/ week? What positive effects have u noticed since taking it? And do u remember ur prolactin level prior to starting it?

ivkonst2017

Have u had ur prolactin levels checked while taking 0.5mg/ week? What positive effects have u noticed since taking it? And do u remember ur prolactin level prior to starting it?
Before starting TRT and caber my prolactin was around 370(our scale for men is up to 313), FSH was always below range and empty sella syndrome was discovered on pituitary NMR.

I started this dose of caber and brought it down to 160-170 which is considered to be optimal and felt a bit better, but nothing dramatic, though I was testosterone deficient at that time. Withe the caber my total t increased from the 300s to 500s ng/dl, but SHBG increased relatively and my calculated free t increased with like 1ng/dl.

When I started TRT my prolactin jumped to 265 in the same scale and a year after starting TRT it has increased to 303-310, almost at the top of the range where it stands now so thats why I consider upping the caber dose.

But I have much more prominent issues to handle in comparison to prolactin - NAFLD and thyroid.

Gman86

Before starting TRT and caber my prolactin was around 370(our scale for men is up to 313), FSH was always below range and empty sella syndrome was discovered on pituitary NMR.

I started this dose of caber and brought it down to 160-170 which is considered to be optimal and felt a bit better, but nothing dramatic, though I was testosterone deficient at that time. Withe the caber my total t increased from the 300s to 500s ng/dl, but SHBG increased relatively and my calculated free t increased with like 1ng/dl.

When I started TRT my prolactin jumped to 265 in the same scale and a year after starting TRT it has increased to 303-310, almost at the top of the range where it stands now so thats why I consider upping the caber dose.

But I have much more prominent issues to handle in comparison to prolactin - NAFLD and thyroid.
Vigorous Steve on YouTube just cured his NAFLD. He’s a great source for info. Maybe check him out

ivkonst2017

Vigorous Steve on YouTube just cured his NAFLD. He’s a great source for info. Maybe check him out
Yes I followed him on this, Im also dropping weight but this happens slow especially with suboptimal thyroid, also got a protocol of supplements from my doctor but most supplements cause me side effects in general so experimenting what I can tolerate
I think the side effects I get from supplements are related either to the NAFLD or stomach issues

Fernando Almaguer

I have Nafld as well. I am hoping that fasting, black coffee and eating whole foods will help. Dropping sub q fat I think is an obvious sign it's getting better as we drop visceral fat before sub q fat. anyone back up that notion?

MNguy

In regards to the prolactin discussion. Caber seems to be the go-to for lowering prolactin. However, perhaps it’s just too strong for the average person without a prolactinoma? I say this because, anecdotally, a year and a half ago while on test cyp, I gave caber a go for a few weeks to try and spark libido. About a week and a half in, I suddenly felt every ounce of testosterone flowing through my veins and I wanted to bone every girl I saw. It lasted for about 2 days, then I crashed hard and could barely get it up for half a week. That’s when I dropped the caber. Pretty sure at that point my prolactin crashed. I’m wondering if anyone has ever given pramipexole a try? It seems that people with Parkinson’s and people with depression use it quite successfully without mention of crashed prolactin. Although some people do experience some nasty sides on it. Anyways, just food for thought. Wondering what you guys think?

Gman86

In regards to the prolactin discussion. Caber seems to be the go-to for lowering prolactin. However, perhaps it’s just too strong for the average person without a prolactinoma? I say this because, anecdotally, a year and a half ago while on test cyp, I gave caber a go for a few weeks to try and spark libido. About a week and a half in, I suddenly felt every ounce of testosterone flowing through my veins and I wanted to bone every girl I saw. It lasted for about 2 days, then I crashed hard and could barely get it up for half a week. That’s when I dropped the caber. Pretty sure at that point my prolactin crashed. I’m wondering if anyone has ever given pramipexole a try? It seems that people with Parkinson’s and people with depression use it quite successfully without mention of crashed prolactin. Although some people do experience some nasty sides on it. Anyways, just food for thought. Wondering what you guys think?
What dose of caber were u taking when that happened?

Wolverine

Google choline and NAFLD. Choline is supposed to be very good for NAFLD.
I have Nafld as well. I am hoping that fasting, black coffee and eating whole foods will help. Dropping sub q fat I think is an obvious sign it's getting better as we drop visceral fat before sub q fat. anyone back up that notion?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me