TRT, HCG, LIBIDO??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MNguy

I would not touch that medication, its extremely addictive and If I remeber correctly stronger than caber.

You have crashed your prolactine with the caber. What dose did you take?
I think it was either 0.25mg or 0.5mg/week. Hard to remember. I don’t understand how people can take prami for depression and Parkinson’s though and not crash their prolactin and feel like shit. On the depression forums a lot of them are taking like 2-3mg/day. I think the addictivness of it is overblown. Seems like the major reason people go off it it is nausea and drowsiness.

MNguy

Man, hard to remember, it was a while ago.. but either 0.25mg or 0.5mg/week
In hindsight though, it may have had nothing to do with my prolactin. I was also taking omeprazole that week because I was on vacation in Mexico and was eating a ton of spicy food. It’s possible that messed something up as well.

nodoctor

I have pramipexole on the way, and will reluctantly follow the great advice of the board and post my labs for feedback before trying any :) I don't tend to get addicted but still do plan to be careful given what I've read. I'm mainly considering it to combat some slight ED issues longer running, and some huge ED issues from an extremely short run of Dutasteride.

nippy

I have pramipexole on the way, and will reluctantly follow the great advice of the board and post my labs for feedback before trying any :) I don't tend to get addicted but still do plan to be careful given what I've read. I'm mainly considering it to combat some slight ED issues longer running, and some huge ED issues from an extremely short run of Dutasteride.
How did it go.... Did the pram help libido

nodoctor

I detest anything suspended in alcohol for sublingual and that’s how it came so I tossed it. Same with some gw I bought. At some point I’ll see if there’s injectable or other medium for both of those but haven’t yet. Sorry.

Libido back to 100% so not top of mind.

Have been engaging more with ethical non monogamy which always helps as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me