Buy Lab Tests Online

Jayyy

I know there is a thread related to this but it was old and i thought i will create a new one.
So I have low testosterone and also low sperm count coupled with tons of issues like ED, high cholestrol, low RBC to name a few. So I am planning to start the below mentioned dose and check my blood and adjust accordingly based on some expirienced people advice in this forum. So since i am not going through doctor and doing it all by myself, I would like to know before ordering that this dosage looks good to you guys.

100mg test per week
500iu HCG twice per week
75iu Every other day

Also, it will be like this right
Sunday= fsh
monday=hcg
tuesday=fsh
wednesday=nil
thursday=hcg+fsh
friday=nil
saturday=test+fsh

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I know your primary, do you know what your LH and FSH levels are? Before you start trt, even though your primary. I would consider low dose clomid.

Jayyy

Thanks for reply. My LH and FSH are very high end. Since, Clomid helps body to produce more LH and FSH, i dont think so it will be helpful. What do u think?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks for reply. My LH and FSH are very high end. Since, Clomid helps body to produce more LH and FSH, i dont think so it will be helpful. What do u think?
Your LH and FSH can go above range, with the help of low dose clomid, it may go well above range. Since you're young I think it may be worth a try, I guess the main issue is how bad damage out your testicles.

Jayyy

Thanks Vince. I dont mind taking my LH and FSH above the normal range. One main thing for not trying clomid is that i heard that long term use might cause prostate cancer. Any idea about it.
Also, Can i use clomid with TRT, if clomid can keep my LH and FSH elevated, then i dont have to take HCG or FSH. There by increasing testosterone level by TRT and maintaining sperm count by Clomid. What do u think?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me