TRT - HCG - FSH - Clomid? Dr. Saya?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rkultra1

So, I've been on TRT alone from 9/13 - 11/18. Felt absolutely amazing for about 2 years and then began chasing the dragon after a massive drop in mood and effect. I over respond to adex (.012 once a week puts me at 5 on the sensitive), SHBG hovers between 19 and 27 and T is in the 850-1000 range. Joined Defy in November of 18 and started .15ml daily test and 50iu HCG MWF. Feel great again, but now I want to plant another baby in my wife.

I have had two consults now with Dr. Saya and it's been good, but last one he authorized FSH for fertility, this was back in Feb I think. I just broke down and paid the $660 for 6 weeks of this stuff and feel like I need to get the most bang for my buck because like, I do pretty well for myself but over $600 is quite a bit when you add in the cost of everything else that I pay for as part of this protocol.

How can I maximize the effect of FSH on fertility and stretch is as far as it can go? Right now it's advised to use 75iu MWF, but at $600 for 1500IU...meh... I'm new to this medication and don't want to pay for an impromptu consult so let me get what advice I can here. Whats the least amount I can use and see results? I have an old script for Clomid and can dissolve them into microdoes, would this benefit me in increasing semen count? I have an at home lab and can test my own parameters so I can check whenever I need to. Help me out gents.

-Ryan

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rkultra1

Let me add, semen count in very light.I see about 20-30 swimmers in any given slide at 400x and motility is weak. I've been plowing my way towards a third kid for 3 years with not a single connection so that's why I sprung for FSH. Help me my dudes.

Can stretch the FSH to 50iu TIW, but beyond that and it’s not really worth taking.

Clomid doesn’t often raise LH/FSH for those already HPTA suppressed on TRT, but occasionally can...everyone is unique. It will, however, often raise SHBG and the subjective response to the mixed agonist/antagonist estrogen receptor interaction can vary significantly from person to person. If deciding to give clomid a try include SHBG, LH/FSH in next batch of testing. You’re my fourth or fifth guy who (clinically) examines his own semen samples. I still find it just as intriguing as the first!

rkultra1

Can stretch the FSH to 50iu TIW, but beyond that and it’s not really worth taking.

Thank you kindly Sir. We will discuss this further at our next scheduled consult. Clomid and I have had a very bad relationship in the past, far worse than AI's, but I thought I could get it down to .05mg TIW and see what effect it has, adjust from there if it would help.

The late great Crisler spoke a lot on Metformin having multiple benefits (lengthy list), but I am familiar with the voodoo practice some fertility docs will employ where they get people on Met and they inexplicably conceive. Is there merit to this and worth trying or just me grasping at anything I can... like trying to get my wife to do a baking soda "rinse"..

BTW.. I hope this info is useful to others, even some time down the road. I'm not completely trying to have a one on one dialogue for my own benefit.

Thanks!

HealthMan

Just my case. HCG 500IU 2x a week + FSH 50IU 2x a week and my sperm count was normal. I might be an unicorn but just my experience.

HealthMan

Maybe a unicorn.

Did you go from zero or low count to normal on this protocol?
Yes. From zero to normal. But i will probably stop taking FSH. Defy increased the price quite a bit and it gets expensive fast. Just for the record my sperm count was very low with HCG only. So it was the FSH that made the difference

Thank you kindly Sir. We will discuss this further at our next scheduled consult. Clomid and I have had a very bad relationship in the past, far worse than AI's, but I thought I could get it down to .05mg TIW and see what effect it has, adjust from there if it would help.

The late great Crisler spoke a lot on Metformin having multiple benefits (lengthy list), but I am familiar with the voodoo practice some fertility docs will employ where they get people on Met and they inexplicably conceive. Is there merit to this and worth trying or just me grasping at anything I can... like trying to get my wife to do a baking soda "rinse"..

BTW.. I hope this info is useful to others, even some time down the road. I'm not completely trying to have a one on one dialogue for my own benefit.

Thanks!

Wouldn’t have too high of hopes regarding metformin from a fertility perspective. With that said, there are other potential benefits and it is, as far as pharmaceuticals go, fairly well tolerated.

Curious if you had tried increasing HCG dose and/or frequency and seen no improvement in your sperm? 50iu three times per week is a very weak dose as compared to most other strategies.

rkultra1

Curious if you had tried increasing HCG dose and/or frequency and seen no improvement in your sperm? 50iu three times per week is a very weak dose as compared to most other strategies.

I’m already at 1500mg a week. Much higher and E suffers greatly. Interesting thought though. I haven’t noticed much increase in testicular size, or, sustained increase. Sometimes they feel like grapes again and other times back to almonds. Makes me wonder if a previous varicocelle I had removed has returned honestly. I may have to go see a urologist again and see since I know that will mess with my production as well. Even before TRT it took over a year to get my wife pregnant he first time.

I’m already at 1500mg a week. Much higher and E suffers greatly. Interesting thought though. I haven’t noticed much increase in testicular size, or, sustained increase. Sometimes they feel like grapes again and other times back to almonds. Makes me wonder if a previous varicocelle I had removed has returned honestly. I may have to go see a urologist again and see since I know that will mess with my production as well. Even before TRT it took over a year to get my wife pregnant he first time.

what?

rkultra1

Just an update. It doesn’t make much sense to me but between May 10 and May 27 my count went from below the detection line to 35 million. Scope imaging went from mostly mutated sperm, some dead, few perfect morphology and motility to the entire slide being packed with well formed active swimmers. I’ve been on HCG since November, FSH for a few weeks, FertiliAid multi vitamin for 6 months.

As of today my wife is pregnant with our third. Praying for a full term healthy baby!

AdamYoung

Just an update. It doesn’t make much sense to me but between May 10 and May 27 my count went from below the detection line to 35 million. Scope imaging went from mostly mutated sperm, some dead, few perfect morphology and motility to the entire slide being packed with well formed active swimmers. I’ve been on HCG since November, FSH for a few weeks, FertiliAid multi vitamin for 6 months.

As of today my wife is pregnant with our third. Praying for a full term healthy baby!
So what do u think made the trick? Is it HCG or FSH? Or both. Wondering what happens if i just use trt+fsh.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me