TRT+HCG fertility check

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hi Everyone,
Has anyone on TRT+HCG checked their sperm count? One guy mentioned that his sperm count came to zero after a year of TRT+HCG.
Has anyone in this protocal ever checked their sperm count? Just bcas ur balls are full doesnt mean u have optimal level of sperm. Can anyone please check it just to make sure everything is fine.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Basic semen analysis is also known as a sperm count test. A semen analysis measures the viability and health of male sperm. Semen is the bodily fluid that contains sperm (and other sugars and proteins) that is released during ejaculation.
Semen analysis is used to measure three major sperm health factors:
  • Quantity of sperm
  • Shape of the sperm cells
  • Sperm motility (movement of the sperm)
Doctors will often order two or three separate sperm analyses to get an accurate idea of sperm health. Sperm counts may vary on a daily basis, so these tests should be performed at least seven days apart over the course of eight to twelve weeks. Your doctor should use the average of the sperm analysis results to determine your fertility level.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ORDER (LOCATIONS ARE LISTED):

Arizona:
1950 E SOUTHERN AVE STE 101 TEMPE, AZ 85282
Phone: 480-491-4161
Fax: 480-730-5922
Hours: MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:00AM-4:00PM SATURDAY 9:00AM-1:00PM SEMEN TESTING 9:00AM-2:30PM MON-FRI ONLY

Alabama
2022 BROOKWOOD MEDICAL CTR DR STE 401 HOMEWOOD, AL 35209
Phone: 205-877-5167
Fax: 205-877-5171
Hours: MON-FRI 7:30AM-5: 30 PM

Florida
Baptist Health of Northeast Florida: 800 Prudential Drive Jacksonville, FL 32207
Phone: 904-202-2006
Must call to make arrangements. Patient must arrive on premises before 1 PM M-F for collection; otherwise, the collection must be within one hour and remain at body temp for drop off. Registration is required through the hospital. Location of the Main Lab on the first floor of the main building.

5610 W LA SALLE ST TAMPA, FL 33607
Phone: 813-289-5227
Fax: 813-286-2787
Hours: M-FR 7:00A-4:00P DRUG SCREENS 8:30A-3:30P SEMEN 8:00A-1:00P

3990 SHERIDAN ST 109 110 HOLLYWOOD, FL 33021
Phone: 954-966-3890
Fax: 954-966-3899
Hours: M-F 7:00A-3:30P DRUG SCR M-F 9:30A-3:00P SAT 7:00A-12:00P SAT NO DRUG SCR

Georgia:
1462 W. MONTREAL RD STE 114 TUCKER, GA 30084
Phone: 770-934-6743
Fax: 770-934-9161
Hours: MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00A-5:00P OTS M-F 9A-4P LUNCH 1P-2P MEDICAL BUILDING NEXT TO THE OLD BP THIS SITE PERFORMS FINGERPRINTING

Nevada
NV Nevada 2475 S Burmingham Ave 325, 89119

Missouri
Missouri 13665 Lake front Dr Bld BEarth City, MO 63045

California:
CA The LabCorp Monrovian Stat Lab
605 E. Huntington Ave. Suite 29 Monrovia, CA 91016
Phone: 626-471-3500 ext 4023
M-F 10am -4pm Appointments required

Texas
7207 GESSNER DR HOUSTON, TX 77040
Phone: 713-561-4453
Fax: 713-856-4377
Hours: M-F 8-1230PM 130-330

1106 ALSTON AVE SUITE 250 FORT WORTH, TX 76104
Phone: 817-927-2830
Fax: 817-927-2846
Hours: MON-FRI 6:30-5:30 SAT 8:00-12:00 DRUG SCREENS 8:00-4:30 SAT NO DRUG SC.

1521 S Staples Bld 103 Corpus Christi, TX 78404

Get Test here: Basic Semen Analysis

MEASURE YOUR FERTILITY: BASIC SEMEN ANALYSIS

Download Sample Report

AdamYoung

Hi Nelson,
I understand that after stopping TRT, high doses of HCG and FSH can restore fertility but my questions is does it maintain fertility for someone who is using TRT+HCG for long term. I want to know the sperm count of someone who are on TRT+ HCG for a longtime.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Since I've been on trt, I've never had my sperm count checked. I don't think that I would be able to make a woman pregnant.

Actually being my wife just had that discussion today. She thinks I would be able to, but she never knew me before trt.

AdamYoung

Hi Vince,
Were u on TRT+HCG or Just TRT? I think its very well established that sperm count will go to zero if your on TRT but what if you were on TRT+HCG for long term lets say 6 months to 1 year.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson,
I understand that after stopping TRT, high doses of HCG and FSH can restore fertility but my questions is does it maintain fertility for someone who is using TRT+HCG for long term. I want to know the sperm count of someone who are on TRT+ HCG for a longtime.
No one has that data.

Vince

Super Moderator
Hi Vince,
Were u on TRT+HCG or Just TRT? I think its very well established that sperm count will go to zero if your on TRT but what if you were on TRT+HCG for long term lets say 6 months to 1 year.
Since being on trt, I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week. I have noticed a great decrease in sperm production. Testicle size is still full.

AdamYoung

All the literature and studies on the internet says HCG increase sperm production but in reality HCG needs FSH assistance i guess.
@Vince Did u get sperm count checked or you just guessing?
@Nelson Vergel, I think all these clinics might have data regarding fertitlity of candidates on TRT+HCG. Is it possible for you to check with any of those. I remember seeing ur video with primebody. Or we need to stop saying that HCG alone with TRT will restore fertility.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
All the literature and studies on the internet says HCG increase sperm production but in reality HCG needs FSH assistance i guess.
@Vince Did u get sperm count checked or you just guessing?
@Nelson Vergel, I think all these clinics might have data regarding fertitlity of candidates on TRT+HCG. Is it possible for you to check with any of those. I remember seeing ur video with primebody. Or we need to stop saying that HCG alone with TRT will restore ur fertility.
Just guessing

trt reznor

I can post my results after a year and a half of TRT+HCG when I get home next week. Keep in mind I take a lower dose of hCG, just to keep some of my testicle size. My testes are about half the normal size when taking 300iu twice a week, I recently moved up to 375. When I first started TRT, I was on 1000 3x a week but the sides were negating any positive effects I might have had from TRT. I’ve been slowly titrating downward on both Test and HCG and keep feeling better and better. I think the guys who preserve fertility with TRT and HCG only are taking pretty high doses of HCG.

AdamYoung

Thanks TRT Reznor,
That will be awesome. I am also curious about ur results. I cannot reply on studies and literature on the internet as its different from what i hear in this forum. Ya i dont mind taking high dosages of hcg but want to know whether its worth it. I am going to try TRT+HCG no matter what but to test it i need to wait for atleast 3 months for my sperm count. Anyways, thanks again.

Cips1975

I do 250iu / 25units HcG mon and thu. Been doing this for 2 years. Got a fertility test 2 weeks ago and I am fertile while in test cyp approx 130-150/ week. Trying to have a baby via IVF and I was kinda anxious wondering about my sperm count when the clinic ordered the test for my pre screen . I’ve been on TRT for 2 years plus and at 44 years old. I was glad to see that the HcG works for me. I’ll be providing another specimen sample in like a month when we actually start to do the first cycle of IVF. Fingers crossed

AdamYoung

Just wondering what is your sperm count? Your really lucky that ur count is normal. Usually it goes to zero after suppression. Wondering what is the reason to go to IVF? You can also use hmg or fsh to increase sperm count.

Cips1975

I have to check but it was within the normal ranges for IVF. Reason we are doing IVF is strictly a personal choice. I am 44 she is 40 years old. She had a tubal ligation many years ago during her first marriage and last kid. We looked at possible tubal reversal and trying to conceive old school way. But After some additional thoughts and researching both options, the IVF route would be more optimal for our situation. We figured if we’re gonna do this let’s go with the higher chance of success and with less potential complications. We are not getting any younger so we don’t have time on our sides. Plus we have the financial means to do the program right now. Fingers crossed

AdamYoung

I have to check but it was within the normal ranges for IVF. Reason we are doing IVF is strictly a personal choice. I am 44 she is 40 years old. She had a tubal ligation many years ago during her first marriage and last kid. We looked at possible tubal reversal and trying to conceive old school way. But After some additional thoughts and researching both options, the IVF route would be more optimal for our situation. We figured if we’re gonna do this let’s go with the higher chance of success and with less potential complications. We are not getting any younger so we don’t have time on our sides. Plus we have the financial means to do the program right now. Fingers crossed
Thanks for the reply. I myself suffering from low sperm count even before TRT so i need to be little cautious. Anyways, I wish you all the best. Please do keep us update:)
Btw, i was thinking 500iu twice a week is ideal but 250iu twice a week seems to work better. When do you take your TRT and HCG. I know you mentioned mon n thursday for HCG but what about TRT? Just trying to figure out the correct time to take HCG after TRT injection. It would be helpful if you can advice ur dosage n schedule of TRT n HCG. Do u take AI by any chance?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me