Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

Hello,

So now 4 years into trt and I have gotten a few more ancillaries from empower and would like to hear thoughts. Maybe you decide to try your luck. So far I am taking a lipo C injection from empower, hcg and glutathione. Also nandralone. This along with cold showers, sauna, and weight lifting seems to keep my mood elevated and cognitive abilities at a high level.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

Hello,

So now 4 years into trt and I have gotten a few more ancillaries from empower and would like to hear thoughts. Maybe you decide to try your luck. So far I am taking a lipo C injection from empower, hcg and glutathione. Also nandralone. This along with cold showers, sauna, and weight lifting seems to keep my mood elevated and cognitive abilities at a high level.

Not exactly sure what you’re asking, but yes, Empower is top notch.

DS3

Hello,

Good to hear you are doing well. What are your doses of Testosterone and Nandrolone?

Fernando Almaguer

Yes. That’s about what I take. My HCG dosage has been higher as of late for fertility, but typically that is a close representation of my dosage.

Have you been on this protocol without Nandrolone?
Best wishes on your fertility protocol. I have , Lipshultz recently gave nandrolone. good for a little bulking. Your thoughts?

DS3

Well mostly after starting cold showers sauna and healthier living. Not sure nanadrolne - I hear its neurotoxic any thoughts?
Ah. Makes sense. Yea there is some evidence in animal models that nandrolone has potential neurotoxic effects. However, the studies that I can find use extreme supraphyiological levels of nandrolone. There’s no telling if those results would be the same in humans, much less while using therapeutic dosages.

I’ve used nandrolone before and felt like my memory got worse. But, it could have also been that I was using too much testosterone with it.

Fernando Almaguer

Ah. Makes sense. Yea there is some evidence in animal models that nandrolone has potential neurotoxic effects. However, the studies that I can find use extreme supraphyiological levels of nandrolone. There’s no telling if those results would be the same in humans, much less while using therapeutic dosages.

I’ve used nandrolone before and felt like my memory got worse. But, it could have also been that I was using too much testosterone with it.
very cool info. I remember you using nandralone not too long ago. is that correct? what is your protocol now?

DS3

very cool info. I remember you using nandralone not too long ago. is that correct? what is your protocol now?
Yea it wasn’t that long ago...about a year.

Right now my protocol is 120 mg T per week and 500 iu daily of HCG. My wife and I are trying to conceive. Typically I like my T dosage higher, but HCG makes me nervous when I use too much testosterone with it.

Fernando Almaguer

Yea it wasn’t that long ago...about a year.

Right now my protocol is 120 mg T per week and 500 iu daily of HCG. My wife and I are trying to conceive. Typically I like my T dosage higher, but HCG makes me nervous when I use too much testosterone with it.
That sounds like a great protocol. I was able to do it with 1500 ius a week but it took a while to conceive. Rock on dude!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me