TRT Dosage

Buy Lab Tests Online

carlo9999

Hei guys
I am new here and done my first labtest on 150mg Test propionat per week
(42mg Test prop e2d) with hcg 500iu e3d.

I think i will higher the dose to 210mg per week with daily administration. So i think my shbg will go up and free and total T also. Because of high aromatase activity i will add 0.25 arimidex e3d. My thoughts are that the estradiol will go in the lower end of the reference rage and prolactin, Progesteron also will be decrease little bit.

What is your ideas and what is your thought ?
maybe better options?

Attachments

• D5DB310A-40F1-4E92-8F9B-D07DE3C3CDCB.jpeg
    D5DB310A-40F1-4E92-8F9B-D07DE3C3CDCB.jpeg
    745.8 KB · Views: 81
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Was this testosterone measurement taken at a pre-injection trough? If so, and if your absorption is typical then your peak serum testosterone may exceed 2,000 ng/dL, ~70 nMol/L. If this is the case then you should decrease the dose and switch to daily injections. I would go with 9-10 mg T propionate daily. You might then have somewhat lower trough testosterone, but your peaks would also be physiological. I would not use an aromatase inhibitor yet.

Even with daily injections testosterone propionate can produce unnaturally large variations in testosterone and estradiol. Not everyone will find this agreeable. I prefer to mix propionate with a longer ester in order to combat this effect.

carlo9999

Was this testosterone measurement taken at a pre-injection trough? If so, and if your absorption is typical then your peak serum testosterone may exceed 2,000 ng/dL, ~70 nMol/L. If this is the case then you should decrease the dose and switch to daily injections. I would go with 9-10 mg T propionate daily. You might then have somewhat lower trough testosterone, but your peaks would also be physiological. I would not use an aromatase inhibitor yet.

Even with daily injections testosterone propionate can produce unnaturally large variations in testosterone and estradiol. Not everyone will find this agreeable. I prefer to mix propionate with a longer ester in order to combat this effect.
thank you for your reply!
last injection was on monday and blood was taken on wednesday before my injection.

Do u think i should measure it a day after injection? or switching to a long ester? maybe a enanthate?

Last edited:

carlo9999

You definitely need more T, but test prop in my opinion should be dosed daily.

I wouldn't worry too much about your SHBG, it's not like it's super low.
Yeah i think maybe switching to daily injection... but maybe also needs higher dosage i dont know.

thanks for ur massage!

and sorry for may bad english. Im from the switzerland

Cataceous

Super Moderator
thank you for your reply!
last injection was on monday and blood was taken on wednesday before my injection.

Do u think i should measure it a day after injection? or switching to a long ester? maybe a enanthate?
If you'd like to confirm a high peak serum testosterone with propionate then try measuring it at about 3-5 hours after an injection.

If you switch to a longer ester such as enanthate then your serum testosterone will be much more stable if you continue to inject every other day. This is preferable to having the large swings with propionate, but it's also not entirely natural. Young men have a natural variation in testosterone, with levels later in the day being as much as 40% less than the morning troughs.

carlo9999

yes right... maybe i will add an dht derivate like masteron on a low dose base 150-200mg so maybe i dont need an AI. What u think about that? or maybe it will lower my shbg to much.
My 5 alpha reductase activity is normal i think so... so maybe an dht derivat is not needed...

they are my thoughts....
higher T dose with an AI or with an additional dht.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What are your goals? If you're doing this for good overall health then lower dosing is the way to go—and initially without AIs or other steroids. Try to keep things is perspective. While taking 42 mg T propionate every other day you are averaging almost 18 mg of testosterone per day. That's approaching three times what the average young guy makes naturally. You do not need anywhere near that much to be healthy. More is not better unless you are prioritizing bodybuilding over good health.

carlo9999

yeah but i think i try to get complete off and try to recover my hpta. I think since im on hormones im stressing me self with overthinking things...

I hope i will be fine without trt... give it some try, its the only way to find it out! but thanks really for your help

bonder

The every other day protocol seems like a good choice and will keep trough levels higher, assuming these labs are without using an AI, you could still get away with twice weekly dosing. You might be able to get away with just lowering your dosage.

I would either do 70mg twice weekly or 30-35mg every other day, but know that injecting with more frequency will net you higher levels unless you lower the dosage. My dosage needs a substantial increase as I move away from a higher injection frequency.

If you are dead set on an every other day protocol, I would do 30-35mg.
that also might be helpful for you:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale