Trt Bloodwork at 25mg ED enanthate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm afraid without reference ranges for the Free T, it's impossible to critic. It would help if you had SHBG because then we could calculate the Free T.

madman

Super Moderator

What do you think of this value seem a bit high for total test but low for free T or its normal ?
Keep in mind that although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Your TT is over 1500 ng/dL which is very high and unfortunately, you did not have your FT tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration so we have no idea where your FT level truly sits.

Let alone we have no idea what your SHBG is which is critical to know as not only will it have a big impact on what FT level is achieved on such protocol (dose T/injection frequency) but will also dictate what injection frequency may suit you best.

Either way, injecting 25 mg T daily (175 mg/week) is a high dose and you can rest assured with a TT 1500s that your FT levels let will be very high even if you have higher SHBG!

You are missing critical tests such as SHBG, estradiol, hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Post full labs and where does your e2, hemoglobin/hematocrit sit on such protocol?

If you feel good overall and blood markers are healthy then I would not be too concerned with running higher-end TT/FT levels.

Otherwise, you would easily have room to lower your T dose slightly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me