TRT Bloodwork 120 mg per week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Been on trt since last December. This bloodwork represents 120 mg of test cyp per week split in two doses. 60 mg Monday morning. 60 mg Thursday afternoon. No ai. No hcg. I'm concerned about the hematocrit that seems to be going down. It was 43% last bloodwork in feburary. Any insight is appreciated.
20180815_092656.jpg
20180815_092756.jpg
20180815_092908.jpg
20180815_092956.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes that was the first thing to jump out at me. I don't think you ever donated blood, did you. Have you ever had an iron panel done.

M

MarkM

Blood work is always going to have variations/fluctuations in it. I think your blood work looks really good. Your hemoglobin and hematocrit are at levels that most on TRT would like to have. Need to get those triglycerides down though.

Blood work is always going to have variations/fluctuations in it. I think your blood work looks really good. Your hemoglobin and hematocrit are at levels that most on TRT would like to have. Need to get those triglycerides down though.
Thank you for your reply and yes i am very happy with these results. I can honestly say that i feel great. Do you have any recommendations for lowering triglycerides?

M

MarkM

Thank you for your reply and yes i am very happy with these results. I can honestly say that i feel great. Do you have any recommendations for lowering triglycerides?
Depending on your weight, maybe drop a few pounds, reduce sugar in your diet, take some fish oil, eat more fiber, and exercise.

I dont really want to get any leaner than I am. I'm trying to gain weight. I dont eat nearly enough. I'm currently at 195 lbs. Trying to stay over 200 lbs. Thank you for the advice @MarkM
20180427_100410.jpg

Vince

Super Moderator
My fear would be that you're bleeding from your colon. I wouldn't wait I would get the check just to make sure. A friend of mine couldn't donate blood because his hemoglobin was too low he was told to get a colonoscopy. He waited a year and then found out he had colon cancer.

My fear would be that you're bleeding from your colon. I wouldn't wait I would get the check just to make sure. A friend of mine couldn't donate blood because his hemoglobin was too low he was told to get a colonoscopy. He waited a year and then found out he had colon cancer.
Talk about killing my buzz. I had a colonoscopy a few years ago and it was clean as a whistle. Not sure if that matters now. I'm gonna get this same panel done in a few weeks so let's see if anything changes. If it comes back the same I'll discuss it with the doc.

M

MarkM

My wife's hemoglobin and hematocrit were found to be near the low range. Come to find out it was the low iron and ferritin that had her hemoglobin and hematocrit registering so low. These two were near the low end of their ranges and as she has brought them up into their mid range her hemoglobin and hematocrit then came up to their mid range.

My wife's hemoglobin and hematocrit were found to be near the low range. Come to find out it was the low iron and ferritin that had her hemoglobin and hematocrit registering so low. These two were near the low end of their ranges and as she has brought them up into their mid range her hemoglobin and hematocrit then came up to their mid range.
Did she bring them up through supplementation alone? What did she use?

your total t is a bit over the range but free t is ok. i think it's fine your labs are great whats more important how you are feeling at those levels

Always boggles me when someone has every indication of a very benign condition when some one then throws in something like bleeding from the colon...that's a huge leap, for one, and just scares people unnecessarily, for two.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me