TrT and very bad anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

McClure1978

So I’m 41 under control high blood pressure and sleep apnea. I’ve been on Trt around two months now and I’m having very bad anxiety. I feel like I’m going crazy and at this point just want to stop.

My dose is .5ml once a week test c. I’ve tried splitting the dose in half with twice a week injections same anxiety issues. This is my before labs and my most recent any one have any suggestions ? My LH was low to start with wondering if I even need Trt maybe could just use Hcg instead ?
84AB8972-EBD2-4DB9-9483-AED0A072D59D.png
829CF342-7AFC-4226-B9BF-AFEB724D061D.png
2A10E2FF-8D23-42AC-B0EB-1C73D3615EE4.png
84AB8972-EBD2-4DB9-9483-AED0A072D59D.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My LH was low to start with wondering if I even need Trt maybe could just use Hcg instead ?

Clarify a few things please, are you also on HCG together with your TRT regimen? Low LH is usually indicating secondary hypogonadism, most commonly below 3.

Also do you have any thyroid labs, TSH, Free T4, Free T3 and Reverse T3?

Last edited:

McClure1978

No sir, no hcg my doctor says he would have to monitor me more and he didn’t want to prescribe it. I thought I did but looking back I guess not but I do remember my cardiologist check my thyroid last year and it was fine then.

Systemlord

No sir, no hcg my doctor says he would have to monitor me more and he didn’t want to prescribe it. I thought I did but looking back I guess not but I do remember my cardiologist check my thyroid last year and it was fine then.

You know I'm really sensitive to androgens, I would experience all of your symptoms at these levels and in fact recently I got to 640 ng/dL and was very aggressive, moody and lowered my dosage and these symptoms melted away quickly.

I can't handle anything above 500 ng/dL, maybe you are sensitive as well and would do better at a lower level.

McClure1978

I really think I am, I do my injection on Wednesday morning and that test was done on a Tuesday morning the day before my next injection. So the 622 was the low side for sure have no idea what my high is though.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me