TRT and sterility

Buy Lab Tests Online

Royal244

Greetings. So, i just got the results from my semen analysis. It says that i have no sperm in my semen. Now, i've been on TRT for excacly 9 months. Is it normal that i've been sterilized after such time? And is there a hope of brining me back 'online' sometime in a future? Because i am NOT planning to stop TRT at this moment. I am 29 years old, by the way.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ronnny

My endo told me the longer you stay on TRT, the longer recovery time. So I think it will take time to restore your sperm count. Try Clomid after you stop TRT.

Royal244

No, just testosterone. I don't want to stop trt so i am guessing that the situtation will become even more difficult in the future.

Royal244

And let's assume that there's a guy who has been on trt for 10 years (let's say he's 35 years old). No HCG, just testosterone. Is it likely that he'll become fertile again? I am not talking about restarting him to the point when he would be able to produce his own testosterone in good values, but just start creating sperm (at least temporary) which would be able to make a women pregnant. How likely is this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me