TRT and sleep quality

Buy Lab Tests Online

Powerlad

Started TRT about a month ago, and currently on the fourth week of my current protocol (120mg Test-P a week, 666ius HCG a week, and .3mg AI a week, all split into 2 shots every 3.5 days).

I haven't noticed many significant changes (benefits or negative side effects), though I guess I could say that my mood is a little better on any given day, though that could also be because life has been pretty good. =)

What I have noticed, though, is my sleep quality has dramatically improved. I generally get anywhere between 6 - 8 hours a night, but regardless of the amount, I've noticed that from the moment I fall asleep to the moment I wake up, usually to an alarm, I'm pretty much dead to the world. My dog barks, my partner stirs, but nothing wakes me up.

And my dreams have been pretty vivid.

Does anyone else experience this too?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I expect to see significant improvements in 6-12 months, testosterone isn't a party drug where you feel it right away, hormones take awhile to heal tissue.

Powerlad

I think my intention for this post came across wrong. I'm not expecting to feel anything substantial at this moment. I'm just posting observations I've noticed after starting, and one thing I've definitely felt is an improvement in the kind of sleep I'm getting.

I know the whole of it takes time, so I'm not worried.

James

Powerlad - I experience it more with a lower total weekly dose and multiple weekly injections. When I was doing 160 mg once a week, I think that knocked my cortisol levels out of whack and it caused terrible insomnia. Thyroid has always been good. Low dose Melatonin worked great to get me to sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me