TRT and Serotonin

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

I'm curious to know whether or not long-term HPTA shutdown, or some other mechanism from long-term TRT, has any effect on brain serotonin levels, serotonin transmitters, or the brain's ability to uptake serotonin.

Anyone have any insight here?

@Mountain Man ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

I'm curious to know whether or not long-term HPTA shutdown, or some other mechanism from long-term TRT, has any effect on brain serotonin levels, serotonin transmitters, or the brain's ability to uptake serotonin.

Anyone have any insight here?

@Mountain Man ?

This question prompted me to research. In my work, I can tell by looking at guy whether or not he is low T and if he has sleep apnea. I am usually correct and can’t remember the last time my hunch was wrong. There is a low testosterone and depression link, but there are other things I like my clients to do first. Clean up diet, begin to exercise, particularly something accessible that they will do at home in the morning, some journaling exercises for a few morning and evening minutes, and some skills building around communication and thinking habits.

it does appear that there is a link, but going on TRT is only one intervention and no medical intervention alone, whether meds or TRT, will work for long. These are tools to build the mental and emotional energy to do the above tasks of diet, exercise, and though monitoring.

Here’s a recent study that sheds some light:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching