TRT and HCG - ED

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I just started HCG with TRT this week. After my first two shots of HCG with the T shots my ED just got worse. Has anybody ever experienced this with just starting out? Is this just due to my levels fluctuating or is this high estrogen causing this ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Indy57

I had the same thing happen on HCG - I dropped it and things went back to normal. I suspect the HCG Caused my estrogen to go too high- sounds like that may be the same for you. Drop the HCG and see if your ED gets better.

Indy

DixieWrecked

What are your dosages OP? Yes this is very possible. When I tried to push my dosages higher I felt like a limp d*ck depressed loser.

DixieWrecked

They have me on 160 mg of test cyp twice a week with 10,000 iu hcg twice a week . Hcg doseage sounds kind of high to me

Holy hell thats a ton of HCG. I was taking 1000iu of HCG along with 180mg Test a week and that spiked me E. So yours is probably though the roof. Now I take 140mg and 500 iu a week and I feel much better.

I tried an AI and that made me feel worse. Only solution I found which in hindsight is completely logical, decrease the dosage so there are less sides. My T levels stay about 1000-1200 whether I am taking 140 or 180 weekly but I have much less E with the lower dose.

JayLay777

Holy hell thats a ton of HCG. I was taking 1000iu of HCG along with 180mg Test a week and that spiked me E. So yours is probably though the roof. Now I take 140mg and 500 iu a week and I feel much better.
Are you a hight SGBG guy I’m guessing ? I am but ya I will definitely cut that dosage down for hcg to 500iu a week. Does that dosage work for you to keep your testes full and are you still fertile on that amount?
I tried an AI and that made me feel worse. Only solution I found which in hindsight is completely logical, decrease the dosage so there are less sides. My T levels stay about 1000-1200 whether I am taking 140 or 180 weekly but I have much less E with the lower dose.

madman

Super Moderator
They have me on 160 mg of test cyp twice a week with 10,000 iu hcg twice a week . Hcg doseage sounds kind of high to me

Hope to god you mean 160 mg T/week (80 mg every 3.5 days)

Something very wrong here with that dose of hCG regardless if it is 10 000 iu/week or you meant 5000 iu every 3.5 days!

How many months has it been now since you started trt and most importantly where does your TT/FT/E2 levels sit on the T only protocol (hoping you meant 80 mg every 3.5 days)?

You need to post your full blood work from your T only protocol.....let alone you need to stop using the insane dose of hCG.

SSHSSA74

Hope to god you mean 160 mg T/week (80 mg every 3.5 days)

Something very wrong here with that dose of hCG regardless if it is 10 000 iu/week or you meant 5000 iu every 3.5 days!

How many months has it been now since you started trt and most importantly where does your TT/FT/E2 levels sit on the T only protocol (hoping you meant 80 mg every 3.5 days)?

You need to post your full blood work from your T only protocol.....let alone you need to stop using the insane dose of hCG.
I received hcg from Empower today. When I added the bacteriostatic water, much of the hcg remained clumped at the bottom of the vial and I had to flick the vial where the clump was in order for it to fully dissolve. Does this damage the hcg peptide?

madman

Super Moderator
I received hcg from Empower today. When I added the bacteriostatic water, much of the hcg remained clumped at the bottom of the vial and I had to flick the vial where the clump was in order for it to fully dissolve. Does this damage the hcg peptide?

Should make no difference just make sure you never shake the vial especially vigorously.

You should gently swirl the solution until all the powder is mixed.

JayLay777

320mg of T and 10K IU’s of HCG a week doesn’t even make sense. Seems like a typo or misunderstanding to me.
160 mg a week of T and and the doctor I go to put me on 5,000 iu of hcg each shot which is 10,000 a week but I am going to stop that as soon as possible

ncsugrad

160 mg a week of T and and the doctor I go to put me on 5,000 iu of hcg each shot which is 10,000 a week but I am going to stop that as soon as possible
That’s an insane dose of HCG, wow. I’ve never heard of going that high short of except for fertility. That’s a lot. 160mg/week sounds like a good spot. I’d try without HCG for a bit and see what happens

Vtail

You guys and your HCG. I have no idea why people take that garbage unless you NEED to be fertile.

At a minimum it helps cosmetically. If your sack size is important to you then HCG is useful. I tried it and my sack size definitely went back to its pre-TRT state, but other than that it did nothing for me. Ultimately I dropped it because I didn't care enough about the cosmetics.

JayLay777

Somehow I think those units got messed up.
Probably a total of 1000 IU's per week, or 2 shots of 500 IU's each.
That is correct I did get my units mixed up. I was taking a total of 1000iu a week so two shots 500iu. I am going to stop Hcg for now though as it making my sexual symptoms worse. It seemed to work only after I took my first shot of it as I could tell my testicles were fuller and more sensitivity. It seems to be doing the opposite for me now and testicles seem smaller and hanging up closer to my body. Also penile sensitivity has gotten a lot worse and have worse ED. Anybody ever experience this with hcg? I’ve been using it for a couple weeks.

Sean Mosher

That is a pretty decent dose.
You have the option of dropping it altogether if you don't need it for fertility purposes, are there's plenty of room to lower the dose.
I believe 250 IU's twice a week is or is very close to the minimum effective dose so you may have to tinker with it.

If anything, drop it for a month, see how you feel and if you're really wanting to use it, start back up slowly, maybe 250 IU's or so twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me