TRT and Creatinine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike402

For the past 15 years my creatinine has been high. Usually the lab cut off is 1.33, and mine is over, up to 1.46. All other kidney labs (BUN) are normal. I have had 4 ultrasounds, all normal. I ve been to two kidney doctors and a Urologist. Found no causes. I ve had several urine tests, 24 hour collections. Always normal. No protein in urine. I take 200 mg testosterone cypinate every 10 days due to peaks and very bad valleys. One of the kidney docs said “there are no testosterone receptors in the kidneys” so that’s not the cause. He believes from working out and breaking down muscle is the issue and said don’t worry about it. Anyone have an opinion on could TRT be hurting my kidneys? Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
For the past 15 years my creatinine has been high. Usually the lab cut off is 1.33, and mine is over, up to 1.46. All other kidney labs (BUN) are normal. I have had 4 ultrasounds, all normal. I ve been to two kidney doctors and a Urologist. Found no causes. I ve had several urine tests, 24 hour collections. Always normal. No protein in urine. I take 200 mg testosterone cypinate every 10 days due to peaks and very bad valleys. One of the kidney docs said “there are no testosterone receptors in the kidneys” so that’s not the cause. He believes from working out and breaking down muscle is the issue and said don’t worry about it. Anyone have an opinion on could TRT be hurting my kidneys? Thank you.
Do you use Creatine?

DixieWrecked

The more muscle you have the higher your creatinine will come back. It will come back even higher if you worked out before your your blood draw. Since I started TRT I have put on about 10-12 pounds of muscle. Therefore my creatinine has gone up. One time I knocked out a leg day before my blood draw and my creatinine was at 1.7.

Vince

Super Moderator
The closer I do labs, after working out, the higher my creatinine levels are. I once had labs one hour after working out, I had very high creatinine levels.

DixieWrecked

No. Because if I don't work out before my blood draw it will be lower. I make sure I am hydrated as well. I also make sure I am consuming enough sodium. Both of these things will add volume to blood. In other words, I make sure my blood is diluted and not dehydrated and thick. Dehydrated thick blood will make your numbers look shitty

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me