TRT and blood panel

Buy Lab Tests Online

BillyJ03z

Since starting TRT over 10 years ago, I have always for the most part had messed up blood panels such as HDL/LDL level.... For the past year I have been on Thyroid (Armour 2 grains per day) and my blood panels have come back all in range.... my LDL/HDL was near perfect... I started Thyroid to help with some fatigue issues but it really hasn't done anything to help with that but the fact that it has helped my blood panels seems like a great benefit... Is thyroid supplementation known to help blood panes (HDL/LDL levels)? if so, I might just stay on it for the benefit of it... Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Absolutely. Optimizing one’s thyroid is the the #1 way to optimize ur lipids, other than diet. It’s a very well known way to improve lipids. Can u post he labs before and after starting thyroid treatment?

BillyJ03z

Absolutely. Optimizing one’s thyroid is the the #1 way to optimize ur lipids, other than diet. It’s a very well known way to improve lipids. Can u post he labs before and after starting thyroid treatment?
Yes, I will pull the numbers and post them...

PS- The second time I had my blood panel done I was using RAD-140 @ 30mg per day, which is notorious for wreaking havoc on Blood panels, and my levels still came back damn near perfect.... because my panels came back normal I would have thought my Rad-140 was fake if not for the insane strength increase... so I guess Thyroid supplementation optimizes panels even when additional gear.

BillyJ03z

Here are some numbers from my labs (Lipid Panel).. My Lipids have always been out of whack since starting TRT, but only after 3 months of being on Armour Thyroid @ 180mg (started Sept 2020) my Lipid panel is all back in range.... I was even using the SARM RAD-140 which is notorious for messing with Lipids and my panel still came back all in range....

Labcorp
Nov 2019 (Test Cyp @ 20mg per day Sub-Q)

Cholesterol, Total 255mg/dL 100-199 01 HIGH
Triglycerides 357mg/dL 0-149 01 HIGH
HDL Cholesterol 37mg/dL >39 01 LOW
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 71mg/dL 5-40 HIGH
LDL Cholesterol Calc 147mg/dL 0-99 HIGH

April 2020 (Test Cyp @ 25mg per day Sub-Q)

Cholesterol, Total 266mg/dL 100-199 01 HIGH
Triglycerides 294mg/dL 0-149 01 HIGH
HDL Cholesterol 15mg/dL >39 01 LOW
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 59mg/dL 5-40 HIGH
LDL Cholesterol Calc 192mg/dL 0-99 HIGH

Aug 2020 (Test Cyp @ 25mg per day Sub-Q, RAD @ 30mg per day, Armour 180mg )

Cholesterol, Total 164 mg/dL 100-199 01
Triglycerides 81 mg/dL 0-149 01
HDL Cholesterol 49 mg/dL >39 01
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 16 mg/dL 5-40
LDL Cholesterol Calc 79 mg/dL 0-99

Last edited:

Gman86

Jesus, that’s a HUGE improvement!!! Wow, that’s amazing. Especially with triglycerides, which is a very underrated aspect of a lipid panel. Heart disease is mostly caused by inflammation and insulin resistance. Triglycerides are a great indicator of ur level of insulin sensitivity. The lower it is the better ur insulin sensitivity is. So that alone has drastically decreased ur chances of any cardiovascular illnesses. But literally every aspect of ur lipids improved pretty drastically, which is obv best case scenario

BillyJ03z

Jesus, that’s a HUGE improvement!!! Wow, that’s amazing. Especially with triglycerides, which is a very underrated aspect of a lipid panel. Heart disease is mostly caused by inflammation and insulin resistance. Triglycerides are a great indicator of ur level of insulin sensitivity. The lower it is the better ur insulin sensitivity is. So that alone has drastically decreased ur chances of any cardiovascular illnesses. But literally every aspect of ur lipids improved pretty drastically, which is obv best case scenario
And like I said earlier, I was also using RAD-140 during this blood test... I can only imagine my lipid panel would even be better had I not been using the SARM.... I'm due for another blood test in a few weeks and the only things that I changed was was dropping my Armour from 180mg to 120mg, now on TBOL @ 60mg and stayed same of Test Cyp @ 25mg... so we will see where I am at with that dose of thyroid.

BillyJ03z

Why did u drop ur armour from 1.5 grains down to 1 grain?

and why did u add the Tbol?
I re-edited my thread... I was actually on 3 grains (180mg) and dropped to 2 grains (120mg)... my Doctor prescribed me 2 grain tablets and I always forget that when I list my protocol...... I added Tbol to help in gym and kick start my body recomp... TBOL is my favorite AAS... I get nothing but positives from it...

gerardo

I re-edited my thread... I was actually on 3 grains (180mg) and dropped to 2 grains (120mg)... my Doctor prescribed me 2 grain tablets and I always forget that when I list my protocol...... I added Tbol to help in gym and kick start my body recomp... TBOL is my favorite AAS... I get nothing but positives from it...
Could you talk about your protocol now? How long will you keep this protocol until you have new blood tests? Answer me a question. How were your TSH, T4, T3 and T3 reverse exams before you started supplementing?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me