TRT 7 weeks in Heart Rate changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

luidox33

As the titles says, I’m new to TRT. I’m at the end of my 7th week.

Protocol
T-cyp 147/150 a week split into 2 shots.

No AI.

Labs at 6 weeks
TT 993
FT 203
E2 54
SHBG 36
Hct 49
Hgb 15.5
RBC 5.4
T4 0.95
T3 1.3

Here’s the question.

At week 5 I noticed elevated resting heart rate. This gradually increased as you can see in my fitbit graphs below. Just recently yesterday and last night my resting heart rate returned to its normal status before TRT (if not better) rather abruptly. A day vs a couple of weeks gradual drop. Also in the last 2 days I’ve experienced chest and back ach and discomfort. Especially when breathing in deeply or sniffing deep through the nose. Symptoms Alleviate briefly whole I lay down flat on a hard floor. Just recently, coincidentally I hope, the pain vanished nearly the same time-ish the resting hr returned to normal. Tuesday I did up my weights by 10-15lbs. Was hard to get through but I did. Discomfort kinda started shortly after- that day.

Is this normal???

Advise please.

Attachments

• 61892F68-F57D-4FDE-9500-EDB694A97393.png
    61892F68-F57D-4FDE-9500-EDB694A97393.png
    403.2 KB · Views: 119
  • DBE917AB-2F56-41DF-83EC-F107D830D2E6.png
    DBE917AB-2F56-41DF-83EC-F107D830D2E6.png
    399.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 1D4E80A1-CDE4-4786-BC4B-0CDEA8F8D05A.png
    1D4E80A1-CDE4-4786-BC4B-0CDEA8F8D05A.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 29E31006-213C-42DE-ACC2-7D0A21C04F02.jpeg
    29E31006-213C-42DE-ACC2-7D0A21C04F02.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

As the titles says, I’m new to TRT. I’m at the end of my 7th week.

Protocol
T-cyp 147/150 a week split into 2 shots.

No AI.

Labs at 6 weeks
TT 993
FT 203
E2 54
Hct 49
Hgb 15.5
RBC 5.4

Here’s the question.

At week 5 I noticed elevated resting heart rate. This gradually increased as you can see in my fitbit graphs below. Just recently yesterday and last night my resting heart rate returned to its normal status before TRT (if not better) rather abruptly. A day vs a couple of weeks gradual drop. Also in the last 2 days I’ve experienced chest and back ach and discomfort. Especially when breathing in deeply or sniffing deep through the nose. Symptoms Alleviate briefly whole I lay down flat on a hard floor. Just recently, coincidentally I hope, the pain vanished nearly the same time-ish the resting hr returned to normal. Tuesday I did up my weights by 10-15lbs. Was hard to get through but I did. Discomfort kinda started shortly after- that day.

Is this normal???

Advise please.
That tends to happen to me when my e goes up and I retain fluids.

fifty

Be happy. My heart rate is 90s. You’re worried about 5beats per min difference? Don’t sweat it. That could all be technology error.

Also heart rate will be higher if you’re underrecovered from training. Especially upon waking.

Last edited:

luidox33

Be happy. My heart rate is 90s. You’re worried about 5beats per min difference? Don’t sweat it. That could all be technology error.

Also heart rate will be higher if you’re underrecovered from training. Especially upon waking.

So basically if out of shape it will be higher?

Vince

Super Moderator
When you post labs, please post the ranges. Your heart should be getting stronger with a good improvement in your testosterone levels. the small increase your heart rate I wouldn't be concerned with. Did you get the right estrogen test for men. The sensitive one LC/MS/MS

S1W

FWIW, on 120mg/week as 60mg E3.5D I definitely notice heart rate increase, and can even feel it.

On the same total weekly dose as 34mg EOD, I don’t notice this issue.

luidox33

When you post labs, please post the ranges. Your heart should be getting stronger with a good improvement in your testosterone levels. the small increase your heart rate I wouldn't be concerned with. Did you get the right estrogen test for men. The sensitive one LC/MS/MS
No unfortunately my doc will not order that sensitive test. He said only clinics do that.

luidox33

FWIW, on 120mg/week as 60mg E3.5D I definitely notice heart rate increase, and can even feel it.

On the same total weekly dose as 34mg EOD, I don’t notice this issue.

I have been considering going to m-w-f at 50mg a shot. If this heart stuff becomes a further concern after week 8 I’m def switching.

luidox33

Highly fit persons resting pulse is lower.

I’ve read that too.

Right now just before trt I weighed 195. Now I’m hitting 205. Really pissing me off. Diet is the same. Workouts are the same. Pants fit fine. Really hope this water retention dies down.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me